• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What are the other female characters M!Byleth gets fanart with(excluding Edel)?

User Info: Sephirowned

Sephirowned
1 month ago#1
Even if it's rarer than his female counterpart, Edelgard is still the girl M!Byleth gets the most fanart with. But excluding Edel, what female characters do you guys think Bylad gets more fanart with?
(message deleted)

User Info: pichuchumi

pichuchumi
1 month ago#3
I've seen quite of few of M!Byleth and Lysithea. But yeah most of M!Byleth fanart is with Edelgard and Dimitri (and recently Jeritza).

Sephirowned
1 month ago#4
pichuchumi posted...
I've seen quite of few of M!Byleth and Lysithea. But yeah most of M!Byleth fanart is with Edelgard and Dimitri (and recently Jeritza).
The topic title says female characters.

User Info: chicksan

chicksan
1 month ago#5
I've seen some with Marianne, Lysithea, Shamir and Petra.

But doesn't compare with the amount of art of Byleth with the lords, also fem Byleth has way more art than the male version.
Sorry for my bad english

Sephirowned
1 month ago#6
chicksan posted...
I've seen some with Marianne, Lysithea, Shamir and Petra.

But doesn't compare with the amount of art of Byleth with the lords, also fem Byleth has way more art than the male version.

I know Bylass has way more fanart than Bylad due to the fact that she can hook up with any of the 3 lords while Bylad only has Edel.

In my case I have searched a fair deal of places and only 3 girls are the ones I have found the most fanart with Bylad, those being Lysithea, Bernie and Marianne.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 month ago#7
Lysithea and Flayn are the only two I've noticed. He might even have more with Lysithea than Edelgard, purely due to how much F!Byleth dominates that ship.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#8
if it exists, westerners will do gay art of it.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

Sephirowned
1 month ago#9
Zeveria posted...
Lysithea and Flayn are the only two I've noticed. He might even have more with Lysithea than Edelgard, purely due to how much F!Byleth dominates that ship.

Either I must be on mental gymnastics or I am looking in the wrong places, but Flayn is nowhere near as common as the 3 I mentioned above(at least from I have been able to find so far).

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 month ago#10
Sephirowned posted...
Zeveria posted...

Either I must be on mental gymnastics or I am looking in the wrong places, but Flayn is nowhere near as common as the 3 I mentioned above(at least from I have been able to find so far).

I've seen Marianne too, but I've been consistently told that it's actually quite rare. And to be honest, it is kinda hard to measure. When it comes to fanart, I'd say M!Byleth and Lysithea (on their own) are roughly as the second most popular characters behind F!Byleth and Edelgard. They're at a distant second place, but still hold a sizable lead over everyone else.

Whether it's because the shipping is popular or because Lysithea is the only other significantly popular female in the art community, she's the only one I would say is consistently seen with M!Byleth. Again, F!Byleth has a huuuge monopoly on Edeleth. After that, it's hard to say since the other characters aren't as comparatively popular as Edelgard or Lysithea.

With Flayn, it's less that I see her and M!Byleth all the time more...I don't think I've seen her with anyone but M!Byleth or Seteth.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What are the other female characters M!Byleth gets fanart with(excluding Edel)?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers