• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. leonie and lenhart paralogue on madening

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
4 weeks ago#21
I don't know, for me this paralogue was pathetically easy, the secret? Wyvern rider Petra with +iron bow, it makes it a breeze
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
4 weeks ago#22
superxgaga posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
the wyvern and SMs are infinite spawns. they don't spawn every turn, but they do spawn indefinitely.
No wyverns, SM from the spot between 2 chests, bot right has paladin, top left is warrior, I believe.
the top left corner spawns wyverns in lower difficulties but in maddening it spawned wizards and warriors for me
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 weeks ago#23
AlexGamer posted...
the top left corner spawns wyverns in lower difficulties but in maddening it spawned wizards and warriors for me
Ah ok
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
4 weeks ago#24
darkknight39 posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
darkknight39 posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
the wyvern and SMs are infinite spawns. they don't spawn every turn, but they do spawn indefinitely.

i spent 20 turns there and saw 0 wyverns spawns

oh wait, it wasn't Wyverns, it was Warriors, it was something with an Axe, but I do know for sure there are reinforcements that comes indefinitely from both sides.

yes warriors come from the left. swordmasters from the right and paladins from south

yeah south east by the trees
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: prince2phore

prince2phore
4 weeks ago#25
thanks for the advices, especially for marianne's I forgot not moving her will keep her safe.
but it does seem once you start fighting a beast all of them will agrro, I got some coming from up north of the map when I never step foot...

so, avoid all ennemies until marianne's safe... will be fun.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
4 weeks ago#26
moving any playable unit within range of the boss triggers the boss and all beast enemies to move, so... don't do that until you cleared everything.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

prince2phore
4 weeks ago#27
indeed, finally beat it, with a bit more levels that was ok, and of course not triggering monsters until ready, though I didn't kill them all. went around clockwise but missed a couple wolf at the end since I was bored and decided to kill the boss.

Still, without any gambit left it did require some setup to break his armor to get the stones.

User Info: VioletGekko

VioletGekko
4 weeks ago#28
darkknight39 posted...
Pinco_Pallino posted...
The_Juice_ posted...
What's weird about this one to me is the boss is only a threat on player phase becaise of quick riposte. He's incredibly slow though, so if you let him attack you on enemy phase it's pretty easy to chip him down.

The trouble with that of course is the infinite wyvern spawns, but you can have fliers and riders run in and out of their first turn movement range.

Lastly unless you're well leveled, you aren't killing the boss in one turn. 4 health bars and dragonskin is a ton of bulk.

Wyvern reinforcements? Actually, in my case the only kind of reinforcments that kept on spawning were a warrior on the top left corner which would instantly suicide on ferdinand, a SM on the top right, which would walk toward a point 2 tiles from a couple of units i left there to kill him on my turn, and a paladin on the bottom right who would run into my Ingrid, which would tale care of him requiring only a heal every now and then when he managed to hit her. No Wyverns though. Did i perhaps kill an unit responsible to make them spawn? Or could you remember wrong? Otherwise i don't know how to explain it.

wyverns dont spawn. there are 3 near the starting spot but thats all.

They do spawn. I finished it on maddening. Once you reach the title on top left only warrior spawm, there is a title on top right that stop sm spawn. Bottom right paladin seem to spam infinite. Wyvern spawn from top left.

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
4 weeks ago#29
VioletGekko posted...
darkknight39 posted...
Pinco_Pallino posted...
The_Juice_ posted...
What's weird about this one to me is the boss is only a threat on player phase becaise of quick riposte. He's incredibly slow though, so if you let him attack you on enemy phase it's pretty easy to chip him down.

The trouble with that of course is the infinite wyvern spawns, but you can have fliers and riders run in and out of their first turn movement range.

Lastly unless you're well leveled, you aren't killing the boss in one turn. 4 health bars and dragonskin is a ton of bulk.

Wyvern reinforcements? Actually, in my case the only kind of reinforcments that kept on spawning were a warrior on the top left corner which would instantly suicide on ferdinand, a SM on the top right, which would walk toward a point 2 tiles from a couple of units i left there to kill him on my turn, and a paladin on the bottom right who would run into my Ingrid, which would tale care of him requiring only a heal every now and then when he managed to hit her. No Wyverns though. Did i perhaps kill an unit responsible to make them spawn? Or could you remember wrong? Otherwise i don't know how to explain it.

wyverns dont spawn. there are 3 near the starting spot but thats all.

They do spawn. I finished it on maddening. Once you reach the title on top left only warrior spawm, there is a title on top right that stop sm spawn. Bottom right paladin seem to spam infinite. Wyvern spawn from top left.

not a single wyvern spawned from the whole map. the only wyverns i had to deal the whole map are those that already are the moment the map starts. and yes i was on maddening. the swordmasters will resume spawning if you leave the tile they spawn.
"you cannot let yourself be held back by common sense " -Sanae Kochiya

prince2phore
4 weeks ago#30
well they did spawn for me as well, when fighting the boss new ones appeared but no idea where they were coming from, looks like the top left tile.

for sure those were not the 3 ones from the beginning that I killed...

so let's agree to say some spawn if you're not lucky, or don't if you're lucky perhaps...
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. leonie and lenhart paralogue on madening
  • Topic Archived