• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Without spoiling too much, who is better paired with Dedue : Shamir or Mercedes?

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
3 weeks ago#21
tacomoney posted...
Cather/Dmitiri : Not bad a bit vague but that they keep sparring is a nice unique kind of ending.
He has the range, she has the flexibility.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
3 weeks ago#22
alone
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
3 weeks ago#23
I don't know about Dedue, but the best pairings for both are:

Shamir x Catherine
Mercedes x Annette
Is that Christ bullet ten-tapped?

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
3 weeks ago#24
TEzeon431 posted...
I don't know about Dedue, but the best pairings for both are:

Shamir x Catherine
Mercedes x Annette

sounds like you really like platonic pairings. good on ya for being unique.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: GotTired

GotTired
3 weeks ago#25
Dedue is one of the few characters Shamir can have a romantic ending with, and the other is not on BL. Mercedes, meanwhile, has seven, one of them is Claude, so if you want romance for her, go with any male Blue Lion, Ferdinand, Lorenz, or Ignatz.
Going to bed. Goodnight.

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
3 weeks ago#26
tacomoney posted...
ARGHHHH it happened again!!!!
So just beat Blue Lions and as it goes through peoples endings I immediately see Catherine in her solo ending and I know almost certainly what's happened.

Yep Dmitiri and Dedue have more support points and get their paired ending and Catherine/Mercedes get the solo endings.
Its the Golden Deer path all over again with Claude/Lorenz leaving out Leonie/Marianne .

Sigh I hate to say it but Awakening/Fates with their S Support locks made things much easier to be sure who ends up with who.

Screw it lets read the endings and judge.

Cather/Dmitiri : Not bad a bit vague but that they keep sparring is a nice unique kind of ending.

Mercedes/Dedue: A bit unexpected with the school, but it does tie in to them both preserving history.

Screw it, I'm saying this was my intended plan and sticking with it.

Yeah; I, too, was initially shipping my students into couples. But then I saw posts here from people who'd finished the game, and they'd thought their shipping plans were all set, but then nothing ended up turning out as they'd expected. So, now I just figure my students will end up loving whoever they love.

Since the whole support mechanic has so many complexities, though, it might just be worthwhile to reload, do the final battle again, and pick a different wife. It seems like just doing that could change a whole lot in how the other couples shake out.
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
3 weeks ago#27
Tluhdatsi posted...
Yeah; I, too, was initially shipping my students into couples. But then I saw posts here from people who'd finished the game, and they'd thought their shipping plans were all set, but then nothing ended up turning out as they'd expected. So, now I just figure my students will end up loving whoever they love.

Since the whole support mechanic has so many complexities, though, it might just be worthwhile to reload, do the final battle again, and pick a different wife. It seems like just doing that could change a whole lot in how the other couples shake out.
The only run where my pairing was flawless was BL, my first run I didnt know what I was doing and it shipped all over the place, 2nd run in GD fked up 2 pairs, and church I was pretty much soloing so didnt rly care. And my most recent recruit em all run I picked sothis for fun, and it led to a chain reaction of 7 pairs got messed up.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: tacomoney

tacomoney
3 weeks ago#28
superxgaga posted...
Tluhdatsi posted...

The only run where my pairing was flawless was BL, my first run I didnt know what I was doing and it shipped all over the place, 2nd run in GD fked up 2 pairs, and church I was pretty much soloing so didnt rly care. And my most recent recruit em all run I picked sothis for fun, and it led to a chain reaction of 7 pairs got messed up.

Honestly with the support system screaming Genealogy of the Holy War under the hood with support points creating unexpected pairings, I wish we would at least have the fortune teller mechanic from that game to give us a vague hint who is closest with who so you know who sit down repeatedly down to lunch in the dining hall or super glue together as a adjutant in battle.
"The Great Canadian Evil"
At your Service
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Without spoiling too much, who is better paired with Dedue : Shamir or Mercedes?
  • Topic Archived