• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Should i make Mariane a holy knight?

User Info: sirhett

sirhett
1 week ago#1
She wants to be one. I kinda want to make her a bishop though.
I doubt you could even imagine it....

User Info: daytonthegreat

daytonthegreat
1 week ago#2
Bishop is way better tbh since Holy Knight wont give White Magic uses x2 or that extra healing boost but you should also consider picking up Movement+1 from riding so she can keep up with the rest of the units. I know this because I have used this unit in all of my playthroughs.
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals FC: 4554-1008-8812

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
1 week ago#3
Her skill strengths do scream out "Holy Knight", but Master classes are often sidegrades from Advanced classes rather than upgrades. I'm sure she'll perform just fine for you as a Bishop.
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
1 week ago#4
She's best as a dark knight.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: jloweis

jloweis
1 week ago#5
Nah, Dancer or Bishop. Maybe Dark Knight.
"And if you think I'm wrong, think again, because it is, in fact, my opinion."

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
1 week ago#6
NeonDragon9000 posted...
She's best as a dark knight.

Right after recruiting her, I looked at some past topics about her, and I saw a lot of people saying this. There definitely seems to be some serious merit to the idea.

Dancer seems to be her most popular option, but that was off the table for me because Flayn was already my Dancer this time around. Hence, the research.
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
1 week ago#7
I wouldn't. I suggest going for Gremory, Dark Knight, Bishop, or Dancer. Any of those classes are really good for Marianne
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
1 week ago#8
Tluhdatsi posted...
Right after recruiting her, I looked at some past topics about her, and I saw a lot of people saying this. There definitely seems to be some serious merit to the idea.

Dancer seems to be the most popular option, but that was off the table for me because Flayn was already my Dancer this time around.
She has good magic growth combined with long-range spells. She won't lose out on reason magic and dark knight has a higher magic cap. Literally anyone who is good as a holy knight is better as a dark knight.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: DrGaster

DrGaster
1 week ago#9
Why the actual f*** doesn't Holy Knight have White Magic Uses ×2? =/
GameFAQs: A place where nerds and losers can come together and become the bullies they've always wanted to be.

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
1 week ago#10
DrGaster posted...
Why the actual f*** doesn't Holy Knight have White Magic Uses ×2? =/

Because f*** logic. You will have Terrain Resistance and you will like it!
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Should i make Mariane a holy knight?
  • Topic Archived