• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Strongest (non-lord) student in the Golden Deer?

User Info: Your_Master

Your_Master
4 days ago#1
In canon/lore/story. (Not by gameplay) - Results (75 votes)
Hilda
8% (6 votes)
Lorenz
4% (3 votes)
Lysithia
66.67% (50 votes)
Marianne
0% (0 votes)
Raphael
12% (9 votes)
Ignatz
1.33% (1 vote)
Leonie
8% (6 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
Well.?
Stay on topic.

User Info: daytonthegreat

daytonthegreat
4 days ago#2
It is tied between Raphael, Leonie and Lysithea.

Raphael constantly trains his body.

Leonie has learned from Jeralt.

Lysithea is literally the smartest student and one of the best mages in the golden deer.

Gonna have to give this one to Raphael on this one.
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals FC: 4554-1008-8812
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: MisterTellius

MisterTellius
4 days ago#3
Lysithea has two Crests. They’re not that big a deal in gameplay, but in the context of the story even one crest is a symbol of extreme combat strength (albeit magical strength in her case as she gets physically tired very easily).

She pushes herself a lot in school too, and is considered a prodigy. So it’s gotta be Lysithea.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
4 days ago#4
Still Lysithea. Claude has told her that he relies on her power almost as much as Byleth's--I'm guessing he's also factoring in her intellect compared to his as well, which is what would separate her and Byleth from someone like Raphael. Either way, I don't think he'd just say that, and Crests are supposed to be a lot more powerful in story than they are in game.

...Also I think he genuinely is terrified of her.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
4 days ago#5
Lysithea may lack in the strength and stamina department, but her ability in magic far exceeds everyone else's and not just in the Golden Deer class either. Crests are canonically powerful and she has two. She's also the smartest student. Gotta give it to her
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos

Your_Master
4 days ago#6
Bump
Stay on topic.

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
4 days ago#7
Depends on how you define strongest.

If it's physical strength, Raphael.
If it's destructive power, Lysithea.
If it's just capacity to win battles, Leonie.

User Info: Espectrox

Espectrox
4 days ago#8
havent played GD yet but i thought Hilda was good, turns out shes not that good to be the best?

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
4 days ago#9
Espectrox posted...
havent played GD yet but i thought Hilda was good, turns out shes not that good to be the best?
No, she's a great unit. It's just that most here would agree to say Lysithea is straight up OP. High Magic, Dex and Spd. Plus access to great spells that let her OHKO some of the toughest bosses, like DK. Whatever fraility issues she has is fixed by giving her one of the +1-2 range staves from Lorenz and Flayn's Paralogues.

Lore wise, she also has the whole thing with the 2 Crests.
MG

Your_Master
4 days ago#10
Espectrox posted...

Canon, not gameplay.
Stay on topic.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Strongest (non-lord) student in the Golden Deer?
  • Post New Message