• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. marianne is mercedes done properly?

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
1 week ago#1
Let's go.
Nintendo switch fc : SW-3862-0989-2485
Puzzle dragon ID,Main: 333 245 483,Alt: 350 806 362
How? The only thing they have in common is they are healers, comparing the two is like comparing apples and battery acid.

User Info: Iceyflame

Iceyflame
1 week ago#3
JustinTheJagged posted...
How? The only thing they have in common is they are healers, comparing the two is like comparing apples and battery acid.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 week ago#4
Well there's the religious aspect too...
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#5
Ugh. Just stop. There was an attempt but you failed. Go home.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Flash2Beasley

Flash2Beasley
1 week ago#6
Mercedes is fine as a unit, and her character is interesting, the only problem is the voice, sounds like a dude trying to sound like a girl.

User Info: Ertrick36

Ertrick36
1 week ago#7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg
<<Puis la determination la plus forte gagne.>>

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
1 week ago#8
No; they have a good number of similarities, but they're different character types.

Mercedes is a cheerful oneesan, a big sister, a "mom friend".

Marianne is a "broken bird" who needs to be slapped in the face with the idea that she has value.
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...

User Info: Timid_Taguel

Timid_Taguel
6 days ago#9
Marianne and Bernadetta have more in common in terms of character.
"What should I put here? Guess I'll just have to ask the voices in my head..."

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
6 days ago#10
Iceyflame posted...
JustinTheJagged posted...

Kind of like comparing Marianne and Bernadetta yet people continue to insist on doing so despite very little in common between the two.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. marianne is mercedes done properly?
  • Post New Message