• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What would you say to Rhea if you had to scold her....(Spoilers)

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
4 weeks ago#1
...In Crimson Flower in a battle convo or otherwise?

Me:

Do you realise why things have gone this badly for you? You spent so much time trying to maintain this broken system through bloodshed you never bothered completely policing Fodlan in general. This war is just a result of your ignorance and lack of care of this continent, and Edelgard is just the tip of this giant bloody monument to all of your sins!

You have proven yourself unfit to be in such a high position, and thus, I am giving you your severance package, right now!
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex, The Glass Wraith Of Gamefaqs.
Hoping to be a Therapist/Counsellor for the Three Houses Cast, they really need one badly.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
4 weeks ago#2
I didn't betray you.

You betrayed me the moment you told me to commit cold-blooded murder!
http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#3
Me: Sweet Child... I am so sorry...

*screen abruptly fades to black as I swing down my big pulsing sword*
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: TalesOfXAndY

TalesOfXAndY
4 weeks ago#4
If I knew everything I knew now, then I'd say that I sympathise with her but she's not fit to continue holding her power. Then I'd ask her to stand down first.
Hyped for: Persona 5: The Royal/Tales Of Arise

User Info: Total_Panda

Total_Panda
4 weeks ago#5
Rip and tear dragon b****.
Undertale was a bad game.

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
4 weeks ago#6
Your mom thinks you're bats*** crazy!
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos

User Info: Your_Master

Your_Master
4 weeks ago#7
Nemesis was right all along.
Stay on topic.

User Info: Airyik

Airyik
4 weeks ago#8
This could’ve been us (looks to Edelgard dancing for me so I can strike again), but you playin

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
4 weeks ago#9
Airyik posted...
This could’ve been us (looks to Edelgard dancing for me so I can strike again), but you playin

Dancer El? How good is she?
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex, The Glass Wraith Of Gamefaqs.
Hoping to be a Therapist/Counsellor for the Three Houses Cast, they really need one badly.

User Info: Airyik

Airyik
4 weeks ago#10
goodJT posted...
Airyik posted...

Dancer El? How good is she?

She whooped but in my play through but I haven’t played maddening so I’m not sure how great she is. I had her with dark magic, axe and sword skills.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What would you say to Rhea if you had to scold her....(Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived