• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who is Dorothea's canon husband/wife? (Excluding Byleth)

User Info: GotTired

GotTired
1 week ago#1
Dorothea's Canon Non-Byleth SO? - Results (116 votes)
Ferdinand
49.14% (57 votes)
Linhardt
1.72% (2 votes)
Caspar
0% (0 votes)
Petra
6.03% (7 votes)
Felix
6.03% (7 votes)
Sylvain
12.07% (14 votes)
Lorenz
2.59% (3 votes)
Hanneman
2.59% (3 votes)
Manuela
19.83% (23 votes)
This poll is now closed.
First of all, thank you chicksan for inspiring both this and my one on Claude.

Now, Dorothea has the largest amount of endings that involve romance other than Byleth. By that, I mean ones that explicitly mention love/romance, which is why Shamir was excluded from the Claude poll.

Anyway, I ain't saying she's a gold digger, but which of these non broke (censored) characters is her canon husband/wife?

(For the record, Shamir and Raphael has the fewest romantic endings, only Hubert and Dedue for the former and Bernedetta and Ingrid for the later)
Going to bed. Goodnight.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#2
There couldn't bee any better choice than FERDINAND VON AEGIR.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Ad_Victoriam

Ad_Victoriam
1 week ago#3
There. Are. No. Canon. Pairings. Learn what the word means.
"Beware of floors with cracks! A heavy person should not stand on them!"

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#4
Sylvain, a match made in heaven.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: Total_Panda

Total_Panda
1 week ago#5
Ad_Victoriam posted...

Idk mate lysithea and sweets seem to be a match made in heaven.
Undertale was a bad game.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#6
Petra's support with Dorothea is the worst in the whole game. like what the f*** was that even?

C - Support > Petra, why you being so nice? this is uncomfortable
B - Support > I understand that what you were doing was your way of being friends, so lets be friends! wait you want to marry money? money doesn't make for a good husband.... > then quick topic change, Petra breaking her character by saying people are uncomfortable around her, like NO! you f***ing writers, how dare you even make s*** up just for one support, this was never an issue with Petra and everyone is completely nice to her and admires her.
A - Support > you have become a very important friend Dorothea! does each other hair > Hanging out with you petra almost makes me forget on trying to find a husband > Petra; oh if that's true come visit Brigid after the war! > dorothea completely dumbfounded as to how she arrived to that conclusion, and just gives in and agrees to visit Brigid with her

Ending: dorothea becomes international diplomatic representative for Brigid... what the f*** even is that? how did that even f***ing happen? she isn't even qualified, let alone any of this was ever discussed during the support. And then shoe horned line in the English version; "Petra loved her the most" which is completely vague, and completely broke the flow of the end card, and left up to interpretation.

nothing about this support was good, it was just outright bad writing from start to finish.

On the flip side, Ferdinands was her best one. It's the only instance that I actually liked her as a character, and that was mainly because of Ferdinand's interaction with her.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: Your_Master

Your_Master
1 week ago#7
None. She dies alone on the streets.
Stay on topic.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 week ago#8
Ad_Victoriam posted...

You must be fun at parties.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
1 week ago#9
Zeveria posted...
Ad_Victoriam posted...

You must be fun at parties.

Yeah, he is. He wants all convos to have merit.
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
1 week ago#10
I see these more as who's the best character to pair them with, anyways, the one, the only, Ferdinand von Aegir!
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who is Dorothea's canon husband/wife? (Excluding Byleth)
  • Topic Archived