• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lurkerkiller

Lurkerkiller
4 days ago#1
With the completion of my BL and GD maddening run I figured this might be a little more fun.

https://imgur.com/a/mduGkOA
https://imgur.com/a/h7VDtYQ

There's my team for reference on those two routes. As you can see, I highly abuse Wyvern Lords, Bow Knights and Snipers. I think these classes are the best with the current difficulty, so using them all the time doesn't make for much interesting play.

My only rule to this is that a character must not use a class which requires their primary weapon/skill needed to be a high rank (anything B+ or higher). Such as Bernie to be a Wyvern Lord or Caspar to be a dark knight/mortal savant. Also no Flayn since she will leave.

Female Byleth and Edelgard must be in the team and max 10 characters (8 others including Byleth and Edelgard).

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
4 days ago#2
Bernie as a dark knight.
"you cannot let yourself be held back by common sense " -Sanae Kochiya
(message deleted)
Fortress Knight Ferdinand
"How!? How do you polish Rust!?"
- Codsworth
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: lemon0

lemon0
4 days ago#5
Assassin Hubert

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 days ago#6
Bishop Edelgard.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

Lurkerkiller
4 days ago#7
superxgaga posted...
Bishop Edelgard.

This one is not happening. She has a weakness to faith.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 days ago#8
Lurkerkiller posted...
This one is not happening. She has a weakness to faith.
Dancer then :D
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

Lurkerkiller
4 days ago#9
One bump to hopefully have a full team so when i get back from work today i can start a run.
Uninventive, but since you don’t have a healer or dedicated mage yet—Gremory Dorothea

• Post New Message