• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: Cyril is one of the better unit in Maddening

User Info: New_Gen_Zero_2

New_Gen_Zero_2
1 week ago#1
Is he - Results (80 votes)
Confirm
30% (24 votes)
Deny
70% (56 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic

User Info: Total_Panda

Total_Panda
1 week ago#2
Deny. Because even if he was a good unit in maddening I wouldn't use that little s***.
Undertale was a bad game.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#3
Who?
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#4
https://youtu.be/_n5E7feJHw0
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: CyclonSilver

CyclonSilver
1 week ago#5
I love how hard people are sleeping on Cyril.
He gets a brave art moments after joining, and can abuse vengeance/miracle atop a wyvern way easier than Dedue and Bernie; he also has literally Petra/Leonie growths with slightly worse bases. And his strength spread is pretty much the best of any physical unit, he's good in everything that matters except authority.

... among the best though, I don't know about that...
Also will you participate in your polls a little man? Just from time to time? I feel bad just posting in them.
Satisfaction = Quality - Expectations + Tolerance
If Satisfaction > 0, Enjoyment = (Satisfaction + Expectations) / Hours spent on Gamefaqs

Total_Panda
1 week ago#6
CyclonSilver posted...
He gets a brave art moments after joining, and can abuse vengeance/miracle atop a wyvern way easier than Dedue and Bernie; he also has literally Petra/Leonie growths with slightly worse bases. And his strength spread is pretty much the best of any physical unit, he's good in everything that matters except authority.

Also will you participate in your polls a little man? Just from time to time? I feel bad just posting in them.

Im not sleeping on him, I just hate him as a person.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#7
Total_Panda posted...
Can hardly count him as a whole person.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: CyclonSilver

CyclonSilver
1 week ago#8
Total_Panda posted...
CyclonSilver posted...

He doesn't hate you.
Satisfaction = Quality - Expectations + Tolerance
If Satisfaction > 0, Enjoyment = (Satisfaction + Expectations) / Hours spent on Gamefaqs

Total_Panda
1 week ago#9
CyclonSilver posted...
Total_Panda posted...
CyclonSilver posted...

He doesn't hate you.

Oh he would probably loathe me because I hate Rhea.

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
1 week ago#10
Terrible bases and growths even with aptitude not better than Felix/Petra/Leonie don't make for a good unit. Also, TC didn't even have any support for claims in post 1. You should at least try...
"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
-George R.R. Martin
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: Cyril is one of the better unit in Maddening
  • Topic Archived