• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Ingrid and mercedes don't look good post time?

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
1 month ago#1
Sad.
Nintendo switch fc : SW-3862-0989-2485
Puzzle dragon ID,Main: 333 245 483,Alt: 350 806 362

User Info: JustinTheJagged

JustinTheJagged
1 month ago#2
I think they look great personally, but there are still plenty of long haired babes too.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 month ago#3
they look ok, not as good as pre, think there was that large series of polls of pre vs post looks.
Ingrid, Mercedes and Edelgards are the only ones where pre skip look wins.
Sylvain is a tie i think.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 month ago#4
Idk, they kinda just look...too old? Like they aged a bit too much in 5 years. Especially Mercedes who, unironically, looks an awful lot like my grandmother when she was in her 50s.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
1 month ago#5
Ingrid looks great.

this short hair = ugly meme needs to die
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon defense force.

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
1 month ago#6
The short hair = ugly meme is great and needs to spread.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: Leilani_Pelekai

Leilani_Pelekai
1 month ago#7
Zeveria posted...
Idk, they kinda just look...too old? Like they aged a bit too much in 5 years. Especially Mercedes who, unironically, looks an awful lot like my grandmother when she was in her 50s.

You’re lying.
Walking the shores of Samoa, with the sea breeze caressing my curls, and the sun kissing my cheeks~

User Info: Daysfastforward

Daysfastforward
1 month ago#8
Taiphlosion posted...
Ingrid looks great.

this short hair = ugly meme needs to die

Ya I liked Ingrid more after time skip. I think they tried to make the characters look more mature after 5 years but maturity doesn’t mean they need to look really old like Mercedes or Dorothea imo
Don't even

User Info: JustinTheJagged

JustinTheJagged
1 month ago#9
To be fair compared to the rest of the cast Mercedes is pretty old, she's like 27 post time skip. That paired with her motherly personality it makes sense she be one of the more mature characters in the class.

The old granny clothes probably don't help lol but imo she is far from ugly.

Not sure how you think Ingrid looks old though she just trimmed her hair down but looks otherwise the same.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 month ago#10
JustinTheJagged posted...
Not sure how you think Ingrid looks old though she just trimmed her hair down but looks otherwise the same.

I dunno. It's something about her face. Especially when she's mad.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Ingrid and mercedes don't look good post time?
  • Topic Archived