• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Quick question: Has Edelgard ever been called out by her allies in her route?

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#91
Seazas posted...
As I said, doesn't have to be immediately, just them bothering to ask sometime would be leagues better than leaving us to assume. It doesn't seem like El did, she lies to them about the nuking and pins it on the Church after all.
The blaming nuke on church part is actually quite shrewd, I was like wiping tears of joy , "you have improved during the 5 year skip. I am so proud of you." Not more hur der silly girl, we raid tomb now!
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: SSJGPiccles

SSJGPiccles
1 week ago#92
superxgaga posted...
The blaming nuke on church part is actually quite shrewd, I was like wiping tears of joy , "you have improved during the 5 year skip. I am so proud of you." Not more hur der silly girl, we raid tomb now!
Still though, Edelgard’s “Is there no low Rhea won’t stoop to” speeches in Crimson Flower are absolutely rich coming from her.

Edelgard must wear that suit to be the ultimate kettle.
Prepare to have your Scales Tipped!
Official Robin of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Shedinja500

Shedinja500
1 week ago#93
SSJGPiccles posted...
Shedinja500 posted...
Edelgard very clearly explains that. To everyone.

Rhea is a monstrous lizard person controlling humanity from the shadows, and Rhea proved her point by turning into a dragon to murder Byleth. This is all explained very clearly, and they all see it with their own eyes as well.

At that point the Black Eagle Strike Force all fully understand why she was revolting against the Church.

Why on Earth would they have a problem specifically with her stealing crest stones? Linhardt and Hanneman in particular would just be excited at the opportunity to study them, and we see in Linhardt's supports with Edelgard that he does exactly that, with some of the later ones set in the Holy Tomb. Nobody else has any real reason to care about crest stones, all they would know is that they're.potentially useful weapons in the war against Rhea.
Rhea specifies that the Holy Tomb is a grave. Edelgard was grave robbing. What person with decency wouldn’t have a problem with that?

We’re crimson flower not the “be Edelgard’s puppet” route you’d likely figure that those crest stones Edelgard stole are what’s making all these beasts. If grave robbing didn’t cross some line, blatant human experimentation should.

The Flame Emperor stuff gets dropped with no qualms which should NOT be the case with Edelgard clearly having a hand in the death of your father.

If you believe Edelgard murdered Jeralt, why would you protect her from Rhea's death sentence in the first place?

A Byleth who refuses to kill Edelgard clearly believes her innocent, or else she would surely have been eager to kill her father's killer, like she is Kronya. Your argument makes absolutely no sense in character.

Edelgard never uses crest beasts in Crimson Flower after the Holy Tomb, so again, the callout you are requesting wouldn't make sense since she isn't doing the thing you want Byleth to call her out for.

And Rhea also says she's a servant of the Goddess but just tried to murder Byleth, Sothis's chosen Prophet, in front of their eyes, why would anyone believe a thing she said after that?

For that matter why would people who just went to a school to learn how to kill people suddenly draw the moral line at grave robbing specifically?

These call outs you are arguing for would not be in character in the slightest.

User Info: Seazas

Seazas
1 week ago#94
SSJGPiccles posted...
superxgaga posted...
Still though, Edelgard’s “Is there no low Rhea won’t stoop to” speeches in Crimson Flower are absolutely rich coming from her.

Edelgard's a huge hypocrite~

superxgaga
1 week ago#95
SSJGPiccles posted...

It's funny, and the game conveniently had Rhea set fire to capital and El is like "see???"
If we nitpick on the all the stupid parts of the writing we gonna be here for another year.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: DrGaster

DrGaster
1 week ago#96
superxgaga posted...
Seazas posted...
As I said, doesn't have to be immediately, just them bothering to ask sometime would be leagues better than leaving us to assume. It doesn't seem like El did, she lies to them about the nuking and pins it on the Church after all.

It was stupid. Obviously the Church didn't do it. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together could figure that out. Lysithea put it together right after it happened, but now your allies don't trust you because you lied to them.
GameFAQs: A place where nerds and losers can come together and become the bullies they've always wanted to be.

SSJGPiccles
1 week ago#97
Shedinja500 posted...
If you believe Edelgard murdered Jeralt, why would you protect her from Rhea's death sentence in the first place?
Because you want to see Edelgard’s route. Narratively picking skipping off with Edelgard doesn’t make sense, but that’s not what this is about.

It’s a big problem Byleth never once presses Edelgard about that in any route, but even if he believes she has some explanation or he just couldn’t bare to kill her regardless he should ask.

A Byleth who refuses to kill Edelgard clearly believes her innocent, or else she would surely have been eager to kill her father's killer, like she is Kronya. Your argument makes absolutely no sense in character.
Byleth knows Edelgard who’s indirectly responsible. Kronya’s just some woman who stabs your dad. Byleth would be infinitely more likely to give Edelgard a chance to explain.

Edelgard never uses crest beasts in Crimson Flower after the Holy Tomb, so again, the callout you are requesting wouldn't make sense since she isn't doing the thing you want Byleth to call her out for.
You clearly see the Slithers are still playing with beasts with real crest stones. Just because you don’t see beasts in the room doesn’t mean they’re suddenly not part of Edelgard’s forces.

And Rhea also says she's a servant of the Goddess but just tried to murder Byleth, Sothis's chosen Prophet, in front of their eyes, why would anyone believe a thing she said after that?
So everything Rhea says is a lie because she flips after being betrayed twice in 10 minutes? That place is clearly a grave, and you have no reason to think Rhea is lying about something so clear. I’m operating under the assumption Byleth is of average intelligence and would notice Rhea freaking out about Edelgard raiding the place and verbally giving away that the crest stones are more than just weapons rocks.

For that matter why would people who just went to a school to learn how to kill people suddenly draw the moral line at grave robbing specifically?

That’s an oversimplification and you know it.
These call outs you are arguing for would not be in character in the slightest.

No you’re just saying nobody should call her out because they’ve fallen for Edelgard’s spiel hook line and sinker and will never question anything.

superxgaga
1 week ago#98
DrGaster posted...
It was stupid. Obviously the Church didn't do it. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together could figure that out. Lysithea put it together right after it happened, but now your allies don't trust you because you lied to them.
Good thing most BE team only got 1 brain cell lmao look at Caspar.

SSJGPiccles
1 week ago#99
superxgaga posted...
Good thing most BE team only got 1 brain cell lmao look at Caspar.
I’m 95% certain he and Linhardt share a brain cell.

superxgaga
1 week ago#100
SSJGPiccles posted...
I’m 95% certain he and Linhardt share a brain cell.
Lmao, Linhardt let him loan of the the sleeping brain cell.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Quick question: Has Edelgard ever been called out by her allies in her route?
  • Post New Message