• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Quick question: Has Edelgard ever been called out by her allies in her route?

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#31
empireoffire posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
empireoffire posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
Shedinja500 posted...
Ferdinand can't talk to her for five seconds straight without calling her out in some fashion, so yes. All the time, endlessly.

he's just a blow hard, his literal lines of dialogue is him conceding to her being better than him.

And his dining hall dialogue with her after A support is him refusing to stop from explaining why she's wrong.

Or am I interrupting this circlejerk?

how about you point out conversation that matters to the f***ing plot? oh wait you can't. even when you play the other route and fight ferdinand he wants to kill you so emperor-chan would notice him.

"even now Edelgard-sama pines for you, but if I were to kill you now, she'll notice me."

I suddenly remembered why I tagged you the way I did.

good, my goal now is to hurt your fragile little feelings with facts.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#32
TalesOfXAndY posted...
She gets little criticism about her ideals post-skip and people say f*** all about the stuff she does in part 1.

Edelgard is the Flame Emperor that’s cool what’s for lunch. This bothers me that nobody even bats an eye to this
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: empireoffire

empireoffire
1 week ago#33
Poison-puffs posted...
TalesOfXAndY posted...
She gets little criticism about her ideals post-skip and people say f*** all about the stuff she does in part 1.

Edelgard is the Flame Emperor that’s cool what’s for lunch. This bothers me that nobody even bats an eye to this

The only rational explanation/handwave I can think of is that post Chap-12 everyone's a little distracted with the whole "Rhea is a dragon that tried to kill my favorite college professor and now we're invading that college" and they just got over it in the timeskip since they would be still working with her by that time. Would still be a bad cop-out.
Gordon Freeman is now these hands... i must kill the next boss and live up to full-life consequences!

User Info: TalesOfXAndY

TalesOfXAndY
1 week ago#34
Poison-puffs posted...
TalesOfXAndY posted...

It blows my mind that in CF route, when you are briefly at an imperial base, NOBODY asks Edelgard what she was up to, the timeskip is not even an excuse here. Her being the Flame Emperor should raise a HUGE number of questions considering she's admitted to working with Solon who does nasty s*** and Death Knight who's shady af.

She literally shows up to the Holy Tomb with an armed force, threatens everybody there (and Rhea has every right to view this as a possible murder attempt) and tries to f***ing rob graves right in front of them and NO ONE CARES!?

Amazing and believable writing.
Hyped for: Persona 5: The Royal/Tales Of Arise

User Info: Unbridled9

Unbridled9
1 week ago#35
A few people do voice their issues with her but mainly through supports and explore dialogue and not story segments. Obv her enemies have issues with what she's doing...
I am the gentle hand who heals, the happy smile who shields, and the foot that will kick your ***! - White Mage

User Info: pichuchumi

pichuchumi
1 week ago#36
Not nearly as much as they should.
I think Sylvain does once in a brief monastery dialogue, and Ferdinand tries but ultimately remains one of her lapdop.
Crimson Flower really needed a "Felix". Someone to call out Edelgard on her BS, and help her realize that it's not always good to have that "my way or the highway" mentality. Genuinely surprised that even Byleth didn't push her against a wall and talk some sense into her.
Unfortunately, for some reason, they just had everyone blindly follow her. That's honestly the reason why a lot of out-of-house recruits feels so OOC in her route, because the only way to justify them joining her cause and blindly following her is to pretty much change their character.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#37
TalesOfXAndY posted...

"So what's the deal with the Death Knight?"
"I'll tell you later."

*Never tells them*

f*** it, I'll just ask Jeritza directly. I just wanted to avoid hearing his drunken-Snape voice...
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#38
StellaLunaris posted...
TalesOfXAndY posted...

"I'll tell you later."

*Never tells them*

f*** it, I'll just ask Jeritza directly. I just wanted to avoid hearing his drunken-Snape voice...

"What?"

"So what's the deal about you. You are the Death Knight yes?"

"Hm... I desired fresh air. Because it gets stuffy under the mask..."
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: CTBradums

CTBradums
1 week ago#39
It's been a while, but I know some classmates hesitate and question her methods throughout the campaign. They go along with it, but not unquestioningly. Ferdinand, for example, questions her a couple of times.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#40
StellaLunaris posted...
"I'll tell you later."

*Never tells them*

B: 5 and half years ago u said u would tell me about the DK.

E: You want answers?

B : I think I'm entitled to.

E: You want answers?

B : I WANT THE TRUTH!

E: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Quick question: Has Edelgard ever been called out by her allies in her route?
  • Post New Message