• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Quick question: Has Edelgard ever been called out by her allies in her route?

User Info: Shedinja500

Shedinja500
1 week ago#21
Ferdinand can't talk to her for five seconds straight without calling her out in some fashion, so yes. All the time, endlessly.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#22
Shedinja500 posted...
Ferdinand can't talk to her for five seconds straight without calling her out in some fashion, so yes. All the time, endlessly.

Please that's amateur hour especially since she essentially castrated him by stripping House Aegir of power.

Edelgard needs someone to call her a rampaging goat and be a tsundere. She needs a Felix
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#23
Shedinja500 posted...

he's just a blow hard, his literal lines of dialogue is him conceding to her being better than him.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#24
BloodMoon7 posted...
Please that's amateur hour especially since she essentially castrated him by stripping House Aegir of power.

Edelgard needs someone to call her a rampaging goat and be a tsundere. She needs a Felix
Ferdinand constantly sucks up to her in post-time skip when u talk to him in the monastery,
he even goes "I dont see how Dimitri can win against her" and we talking the composed tempest king dimitri not rampaging hobo dimitri.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: empireoffire

empireoffire
1 week ago#25
Hayas***akara posted...
Shedinja500 posted...

he's just a blow hard, his literal lines of dialogue is him conceding to her being better than him.

And his dining hall dialogue with her after A support is him refusing to stop from explaining why she's wrong.

Or am I interrupting this circlejerk?
Gordon Freeman is now these hands... i must kill the next boss and live up to full-life consequences!

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#26
empireoffire posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
Shedinja500 posted...

And his dining hall dialogue with her after A support is him refusing to stop from explaining why she's wrong.

how about you point out conversation that matters to the f***ing plot? oh wait you can't. even when you play the other route and fight ferdinand he wants to kill you so emperor-chan would notice him.

"even now Edelgard-sama pines for you, but if I were to kill you now, she'll notice me."
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: TalesOfXAndY

TalesOfXAndY
1 week ago#27
She gets little criticism about her ideals post-skip and people say f*** all about the stuff she does in part 1.
Hyped for: Persona 5: The Royal/Tales Of Arise

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#28
TalesOfXAndY posted...
She gets little criticism about her ideals post-skip and people say f*** all about the stuff she does in part 1.
we must have missed the mass hypnosis spell she used during the 5 year skip when we were napping
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: empireoffire

empireoffire
1 week ago#29
Hayas***akara posted...
empireoffire posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
Shedinja500 posted...

how about you point out conversation that matters to the f***ing plot? oh wait you can't. even when you play the other route and fight ferdinand he wants to kill you so emperor-chan would notice him.

"even now Edelgard-sama pines for you, but if I were to kill you now, she'll notice me."

I suddenly remembered why I tagged you the way I did.
Gordon Freeman is now these hands... i must kill the next boss and live up to full-life consequences!

User Info: 587Deathking

587Deathking
1 week ago#30
I mentioned it before but I think its intentional that just about every student in the Black Eagle House are all screwed up due to the caste and class system
Reading internet jokes- http://tinyurl.com/qdxttnh
Reading a poorly written argument- http://tinyurl.com/o3f3nne
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Quick question: Has Edelgard ever been called out by her allies in her route?
  • Post New Message