• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Quick question: Has Edelgard ever been called out by her allies in her route?

User Info: VioletGekko

VioletGekko
1 week ago#11
Her way or high way ain't no one calling out her lies.

User Info: Cobalnite

Cobalnite
1 week ago#12
Sylvain on one month iirc
Official Husband of Lady Azura from FE:Fates
Xenoblade logic: Toppling huge monsters with only 1 punch

User Info: KingofUsa85

KingofUsa85
1 week ago#13
No. Because they like their heads attached to their bodies.
The Professor and Marianne here on Edelgan's isle!

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#14
Unlike the other lords they don’t call her on her BS. I expected Ferdinand to, but nope. Like her being the Flame Emperor is not once brought up or questioned at all by her allies.
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness
(edited 1 week ago)
Open insults and hostile remarks towards Her Majesty will be considered treason and as such the offender is to be executed on charges against the crown.

Nothing like being the lead of an authoritarian regime! You get to do whatever the hell ya want and kill people who don’t agree with you.
https://m.imgur.com/fT8He8d?r
Notice me senpai!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#16
That depends. In the main story? No, everyone is a happy camper. If you go into supports and Explore dialogue, then yeah occasionally.

To be fair her own allies are a bit wary of her and Hubert. Dimitri gets s*** on constantly even though the dude shows no qualms about killing familiar faces and Claude gets no respect because everyone knows he will let them get away with being cheeky.

But the soldiers are creeped out by Hubert and during explore, it's clear some are hesitant to express doubts. Edelgard will actually threaten Byleth if he is too cheeky in one particular instance, with something along the lines of "maybe you don't understand the danger of making the emperor angry".

Edelgard has no chill.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#17
BloodMoon7 posted...
But the soldiers are creeped out by Hubert and during explore, it's clear some are hesitant to express doubts. Edelgard will actually threaten Byleth if he is too cheeky in one particular instance, with something along the lines of "maybe you don't understand the danger of making the emperor angry".

Edelgard has no chill.
coz she only say that if u pick the troll option, if you pick the other one shes like "oh im glad u understand"
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#18
superxgaga posted...
BloodMoon7 posted...

Edelgard has no chill.
coz she only say that if u pick the troll option, if you pick the other one shes like "oh im glad u understand"

I addressed that. See bold. If he is too cheeky aka if he picks unfavorable dialogue option
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#19
never, if you play her route, no one questions her decisions. they boot lick her.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#20
BloodMoon7 posted...
I addressed that. See bold. If he is too cheeky aka if he picks unfavorable dialogue option
ah ok, i do remember its like shes saying if we dont move on to our next target morale might take a hit, but at the same time we need to let the troops rest, please keep this discussion between us. and I always pick the "cheeky" option "what discussion??" She is so cute when she tries to act imposing to Byleth.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Quick question: Has Edelgard ever been called out by her allies in her route?
  • Post New Message