• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Quick question: Has Edelgard ever been called out by her allies in her route?

User Info: Kingslime304

Kingslime304
5 days ago#1
Just want some specification, that's all.

I’m not starting some secret anti Edelgard plan, I’m just wondering.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
5 days ago#2
Sylvain calls her and hubert(called him an idiot) out for being uncompromising.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Kingslime304

Kingslime304
5 days ago#3
Pointless thing: I find it weird that despite the Blue Lions Route being considered the most saddest of the four routes, it has less tearjerker examples in Tv Tropes than the CF route, despite being shorter. Then again maybe the CFs sad moments are less sad in comparison, idk.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Total_Panda

Total_Panda
5 days ago#4
Na because everyone willing to follow Edel 100% believes in her and her ambition. If they had issues worthy of voicing they probably wouldnt be there to begin with.
Undertale was a bad game.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
5 days ago#5
I mean, Dimitri tried to call her out, and she just went "I know you are but what am I?"

You will all now hear all of Edelgard's dialogue in Peewee Herman's voice.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

superxgaga
5 days ago#6
StellaLunaris posted...
I mean, Dimitri tried to call her out, and she just went "I know you are but what am I?"

Tc said her allies in the title.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: empireoffire

empireoffire
5 days ago#7
Total_Panda posted...
Na because everyone willing to follow Edel 100% believes in her and her ambition. If they had issues worthy of voicing they probably wouldnt be there to begin with.

Ferdinand von Aegir.
Gordon Freeman is now these hands... i must kill the next boss and live up to full-life consequences!

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
5 days ago#8
superxgaga posted...
StellaLunaris posted...

Tc said her allies in the title.

There was the poll option "No, only by her enemies in her route" and I was expanding on that.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection
(edited 5 days ago)

superxgaga
5 days ago#9
empireoffire posted...
Ferdinand von Aegir.
U should check out his monastery conversation in CF post timeskip, hes so far up El's ass I thought he was me lmao
(edited 5 days ago)

superxgaga
5 days ago#10
StellaLunaris posted...
There was the poll option "No, only by her enemies in her route" and I was expanding on that.
Ah, yea mostly her enemies calls her out, or the people from other houses.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Quick question: Has Edelgard ever been called out by her allies in her route?
  • Post New Message