• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: Edelgard is the most controversial FE character to date

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#61
superxgaga posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
to be fair, she's "bysexual" , like Mercedes and Edelgard, not bisexual, it's just otaku pandering, pretty funny that Rhea's S-rank CG is her holding male Byleth's hand, even with female Byleth.
This game just shoehorned these lesbian pairing in, copy pasted supports and paired ending lines are pretty clear indications.

Yep, good 'ol "Lazy Bisexuality" as I call it, same with 4 of the 5 Dragon Age 2 romances.

At least Linhardt is a damn angel... we bi girls got quantity over quality here. (and almost all lipstick lesbians, not even one that's a bit more butch like Shamir...)

As "meh" as I am on Rhajat, at least her JP S-Support with F!Corrin was different.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#62
Shamir isn't "butch" shut your filthy mouth! She's drop dead sexy, even her entire demeanor oozes sex appeal. She's the very definition of cool beauty.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#63
StellaLunaris posted...
Yep, good 'ol "Lazy Bisexuality" as I call it, same with 4 of the 5 Dragon Age 2 romances.

At least Linhardt is a damn angel... we bi girls got quantity over quality here. (and almost all lipstick lesbians, not even one that's a bit more butch like Shamir...)

As "meh" as I am on Rhajat, at least her JP S-Support with F!Corrin was different.
I was reading the 299 paired ending pic on a CN site, I was like how did dorothea got 6 with byleth?? Then I realise the lines were exactly the same for male and female, even the parts about having kids, even tho only the BL ones specify they adopted orphans. They'd assume we too lazy to care about our freakin Main Characters romantic ending, geez IS.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

superxgaga
1 week ago#64
Hayas***akara posted...
Shamir isn't "butch" shut your filthy mouth! She's drop dead sexy, even her entire demeanor oozes sex appeal. She's the very definition of cool beauty.
Yea shamir is not butch, Catherine maybe.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#65
Hayas***akara posted...

"Little more butch" not plain ol' "butch"

Like how Hinoka is a little more butch than Camilla. Though I see her less as a romance and more of your pal you can grab a beer and have a girl's night at the pub. And she's got your back in a barfight.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#66
superxgaga posted...
StellaLunaris posted...

I was reading the 299 paired ending pic on a CN site, I was like how did dorothea got 6 with byleth?? Then I realise the lines were exactly the same for male and female, even the parts about having kids, even tho only the BL ones specify they adopted orphans. They'd assume we too lazy to care about our freakin Main Characters romantic ending, geez IS.

female byleth is a futa, duh.

superxgaga
1 week ago#67
Hayas***akara posted...
I will have to exam her closer next time I go in the holy tomb.

User Info: MrPerson01

MrPerson01
1 week ago#68
katella posted...
the symptoms appear to remain perpetual or perhaps even gradually increasing in activity.

I think it'll fall off after the last batch of DLC is released. I think both sides are hoping for more information (Jeritza, Agarthan war, etc.) to reveal that they were right. Either one side will feel vindicated, or no info will actually be revealed.

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#69
superxgaga posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
I will have to exam her closer next time I go in the holy tomb.

lmao
katella posted...
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
empireoffire posted...
VagrantElton posted...
PurpleEchoes posted...
Goes whitout saying. The fact that it brings up so many people to show their true colors, is pretty telling.

I like how people liking a fictional character shows their "true colors"

Don't you know? Apparently liking a morally grey character makes you a fascist nowadays.

If it was only liking... I'm talking about people who openly support her actions. There are plenty of people here that like her, but won't support her actions.

You supported Dimitri torturing Randolph for the funsies, you hypocrite.

Too bad you didn't watch the story propely. Randolph was never tortured, he was killed before he could. So get your facts right at least.

Not at all. I said that since Randolph attacked him, and as a result Dimitri threatening to torture him is nowhere as bad as what Edelgard did. As Dimitri can easily redeem himself for that, while Edelgard can't. Nothing hypocritical, since I don't support torture, it's just you jumping to assumptions and pretending to know what I think.

Also, reminder that if it wasn't for Edelgard, Dimitri wouldn't have lost his sanity for a while, in the first place. Had she been a good girl, and behaved as a proper ruler, she could have easily made an alliance with Dimitri instead.

That does nothing for the fact that Dmitri would have tortured him if there weren’t any intervention. Dmitri showed his true colors and he was like that long since before being reunited with Byleth. He killed many people before, and with how he was going to treat Randolph before executing him, it leaves little to the imagination with what he did to past victims.

Anyway, let’s leave it at that and get back to the topic.

I never said he wasn't going to torture him. Fortunately, his past victims attacked him, so torture is really the only thing he has to redeem for, simple enough, considering who his victims were.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: Edelgard is the most controversial FE character to date
  • Post New Message