• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. I'm not sure how everyone is saying Edelgard is in the wrong
jloweis posted...
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Can you measure the universe?

Technically yes.

Yeah, but technically doesn't count. Unless you can measure the whole universe, you can't.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430
katella posted...
VeraMagna posted...
There's no proper measurement for it, because all you have to be, is to be a decent person. And all that takes, is usually to not sin.

If it can't be measured then it is subjective. If it is subjective then it is not absolute. If you refute this then please scour the internet regarding the value of subjectivity. Mayhap you'll be surprised to find that the entire world is already against you. Good day.

No, it's not. It's objective, it always was. The definition of subjective says nothing against what I said. It can't be measured, because it's like the universe itself. Can you measure the universe? No? I thought as much.

Good day to you too. Hope you being wrong doesn't sour your day.

You are subjective by definition. I’ve rarely seen anyone ever agree with you. Good day.

So? What if they don't agree? If they are wrong, they are wrong, no matter how many they are.

Yeah, you already said that, so make sure you don't show up again. Good day implies that you will not adress me further for this day.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: jloweis

jloweis
4 days ago#283
I'm not perfect, but I know fully well, that I never sinned. What gives me the right? That's easy, the fact that I'm a righteous person who stands for true justice.

Have you ever lied?

There's nothing harsh about killing people who kill innocents and start unjustified wars.

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that assuming that a person can never be a decent person ever if they have killed before is harsh. What if they were soldiers fighting for there country, who is fighting for an evil cause? What if they killed someone innocent by accident? These things happen, especially in times of war.
"And if you think I'm wrong, think again, because it is, in fact, my opinion."

User Info: katella

katella
4 days ago#284
katella posted...
VeraMagna posted...
There's no proper measurement for it, because all you have to be, is to be a decent person. And all that takes, is usually to not sin.

If it can't be measured then it is subjective. If it is subjective then it is not absolute. If you refute this then please scour the internet regarding the value of subjectivity. Mayhap you'll be surprised to find that the entire world is already against you. Good day.

No, it's not. It's objective, it always was. The definition of subjective says nothing against what I said. It can't be measured, because it's like the universe itself. Can you measure the universe? No? I thought as much.

You are subjective by definition. I’ve rarely seen anyone ever agree with you. Good day.

So? What if they don't agree? If they are wrong, they are wrong, no matter how many they are.

Yeah, you already said that, so make sure you don't show up again. Good day implies that you will not adress me further for this day.

I’ll show up when I please and address who I want at my discretion. Ironic that you think everyone else is wrong and only you can be right. Meanwhile, condoning torture by arbitrary justifications and boasting about how you’d kill your mother over a video game conversation.

Yeah, you’ve got more character development to undergo than Dmitri. Good day.
Official Wife to the Anti-Existence of Video Game Fanservice ~<3
jloweis posted...
I'm not perfect, but I know fully well, that I never sinned. What gives me the right? That's easy, the fact that I'm a righteous person who stands for true justice.

Have you ever lied?

There's nothing harsh about killing people who kill innocents and start unjustified wars.

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that assuming that a person can never be a decent person ever if they have killed before is harsh. What if they were soldiers fighting for there country, who is fighting for an evil cause? What if they killed someone innocent by accident? These things happen, especially in times of war.

Yes, when it was the right thing to do. For instance, I can't tell my daughter yet, that people are born by reproducing for instance.

That's a simple one, if they killed innocents, to guillotine with them, if they killed soldiers instead, then they can be pardoned. Killing someone by accident is only an excuse when it comes to civilian life. In war if you kill an innocent, even by accident, you deserve no mercy and should accept your fate or bring it down upon you with your own hands if you can. Those things happen, but they shouldn't. Making an example of people will serve to remind people that war is no joke and that they have heavy responsibilities to deal with, if they aren't ready for them, then they shouldn't enlist, or should desert in those cases they aren't given a choice.
katella posted...
katella posted...
VeraMagna posted...

I’ll show up when I please and address who I want at my discretion. Ironic that you think everyone else is wrong and only you can be right. Meanwhile, condoning torture by arbitrary justifications and boasting about how you’d kill your mother over a video game conversation.

There's nothing ironic about it. I know it for certain that I'm right.

I don't condone torture though. Making false assumptions is common pratice for your ilk, so not suprised you are twisting what I say into something else. What arbitary justifications? Dimitri didn't kill or torture any innocents, thus he can be forgiven for it. Edelgard's sins easily eclipse what Dimitri did and thus will never know forgiveness. Specially since she's the reason Dimitri snapped in the Blue Lions route.

I wouldn't kill my mother because of a videogame conversation. I would kill her if she was evil, the kind of evil that kills innocents for their selfish desires, so it has little to do with the game.

Not at all, I'm already one of the most righteous people on this planet. Good day, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: katella

katella
3 days ago#287
katella posted...
katella posted...
VeraMagna posted...

There's nothing ironic about it. I know it for certain that I'm right.

I don't condone torture though. Making false assumptions is common pratice for your ilk, so not suprised you are twisting what I say into something else. What arbitary justifications? Dimitri didn't kill or torture any innocents, thus he can be forgiven for it. Edelgard's sins easily eclipse what Dimitri did and thus will never know forgiveness. Specially since she's the reason Dimitri snapped in the Blue Lions route.

I wouldn't kill my mother because of a videogame conversation. I would kill her if she was evil, the kind of evil that kills innocents for their selfish desires, so it has little to do with the game.

Not at all, I'm already one of the most righteous people on this planet. Good day, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

>States multiple times that people deserved torture by Dmitri prior to execution

>Contradicts by saying doesn’t condone torture and proceeds to blame others for putting words in mouth

>Literally talked about killing mother in a casual way over talking about a video game a few days ago

>Backtracks and manipulates the context to potentially look better

Too bad your true colors have already been shown. Narcissism is one of your biggest traits and it’s also one of the primary characteristics of a full fledged psychopath. See a doctor immediately before you lose sight of the line drawn between fantasy and reality.

Good day.
Official Wife to the Anti-Existence of Video Game Fanservice ~<3
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
3 days ago#288
As a Dimitri fan I apologize for the crazy ones. >_> This whole thing has been wildly uncomfortable to read.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
3 days ago#289
FaroresWinds posted...
As a Dimitri fan I apologize for the crazy ones. >_> This whole thing has been wildly uncomfortable to read.

I would like to second this. Hell, I was uncomfortable as f*** during some parts of Azure Moon.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: FaroresWinds

FaroresWinds
3 days ago#290
StellaLunaris posted...
FaroresWinds posted...

I would like to second this. Hell, I was uncomfortable as f*** during some parts of Azure Moon.

Same. Feral Dimitri is a lot to handle, even if I can sympathize with the s*** he's gone through.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. I'm not sure how everyone is saying Edelgard is in the wrong
  • Post New Message