• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. I'm not sure how everyone is saying Edelgard is in the wrong

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
1 week ago#11
superxgaga posted...

Dont get spoiled! Leave good sir. This here place gonna get ugly!

I will take your advice and nope right out of this topic. Thanks!
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...

User Info: Zangetsu333

Zangetsu333
1 week ago#12
It's shows that she's in the right when it blatantly ignores all that stuff she did wrong before the timeskip.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#13
Tluhdatsi posted...
superxgaga posted...

Dont get spoiled! Leave good sir. This here place gonna get ugly!

I will take your advice and nope right out of this topic. Thanks!

Come back and spoil yourself. You'll love it!
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 week ago#14
I like Edelgard. I agree that the Crest system needs to go and Fodlan needed to be unified. Feels like war and teaming with TWSITD was the wrong way to do it....also she's a little crazy.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: RidleytheSmall

RidleytheSmall
1 week ago#15
She starts a war based off misinformation. She's definitely in the wrong.
Rev 2 main: Baiken, Dbfz main team: Bardock/Nappa/Base Vegeta Sfv main: Zeku

User Info: kollie89

kollie89
1 week ago#16
Of all things to say defending her...using her one path in the game that goes out of its way to make her in the right while also immediately making Rhea a horrible monster worthy of Edelgards hate to justify siding with her is a pretty weak thing to say.
https://m.imgur.com/a/kF9tE
https://m.imgur.com/a/VmlFu

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#17
3 out of 4 routes she’s wrong
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#18
Poison-puffs posted...
3 out of 4 routes she’s wrong
Shes also dead in 3/4, I'm ok with it, but with Dimitri I hate when the game kills him in 3/4 route when he did nothing wrong.
El, give me your blessing! Kingdom, Alliance, Church? I'll kill em all! When I do, you are no longer Kotei-sama, You will be known as Edelgard Megami-Sama!!

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 week ago#19
kollie89 posted...
Of all things to say defending her...using her one path in the game that goes out of its way to make her in the right while also immediately making Rhea a horrible monster worthy of Edelgards hate to justify siding with her is a pretty weak thing to say.

Honestly, Rhea's actions in CF felt in line to what I first saw of her as Seiros. She looked like a deranged psychopath who had little regard for the lives of her companions and was out for vengeance.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: Holy7777

Holy7777
1 week ago#20
Zeveria posted...
kollie89 posted...

Honestly, Rhea's actions in CF felt in line to what I first saw of her as Seiros. She looked like a deranged psychopath who had little regard for the lives of her companions and was out for vengeance.

Mommy , Mommy , Mommy.

But i wouldn’t be surprise that she is the one cause her mother died...
PSN ID : ShaoNanase ( US ) , FC : 2426-9390-7905
Playing : FE3H , Raiden V ( Switch ) , Aion , Blade&Soul
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. I'm not sure how everyone is saying Edelgard is in the wrong
  • Topic Archived