• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How would you improve Fortress & Great Knight

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
4 days ago#11
Wary Fighter needed to be a class exclusive skill to it.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: EdeaCreamer

EdeaCreamer
4 days ago#12
Another big issue is the Pair-Up system's absence not being compensated for with respect to FK/General's mobility problems. In Fates, not only did Wary Fighter exist, but you could simply have the General's Pair-Up buddy be someone with a lot more movement (kinda like Paladin!Arthur for Effie and Wyvern Lord!Beruka for Benny), making it much easier to plonk them on top of a choke point.
Fifth of cognac, add some triple-sec...
To be fair I’m noticing great knight is basically the best adjutant class because guards basically proc all the time for any slow unit. Very useful on Maddening.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
4 days ago#14
NeonDragon9000 posted...
To be fair I’m noticing great knight is basically the best adjutant class because guards basically proc all the time for any slow unit. Very useful on Maddening.

it procs every time you're doubled with the support rank reducing the damage % you take on the second hit.
"you cannot let yourself be held back by common sense " -Sanae Kochiya

User Info: Basileus777

Basileus777
4 days ago#15
Great Knight just needs to have its certification requirements changed. Make it require C rank horses.

Wary Fighter already exists in the game in quick riposte, it's just not accessible until late late game without NG+.
(edited 4 days ago)
Basileus777 posted...
Great Knight just needs to have its certification requirements changed. Make it require C rank horses.

Wary Fighter already exists in the game in quick riposte, it's just not accessible until late late game without NG+.
Wary Fighter was a passive skill that always worked. QR only works on enemy phase and with high HP.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: Hippaul

Hippaul
4 days ago#17
Immunity to magic.
There's an amazing new champion sprinter in the town of Alexandria! The sprinter's name is "Hippaul." He's amazing!

User Info: DN1501

DN1501
4 days ago#18
I've never seen a single FE game where Armor Knight isn't a garbage class except for maybe Fates thanks to the pair up system being kind to low mov units, even units like Oswin is only good because he joins overleveled with beefed up stats.

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
4 days ago#19
Fortress knights get a massive growth boost in Res but remain slow with only a 4 move range. Great Knights same deal with higher strength growth
My escape is death, but not this one.

User Info: VioletGekko

VioletGekko
4 days ago#20
The only boost they need is FK mov up to 5.

GK I haven't get it but it's kind of a a side grade.

FK in late game with healing weapon and shield is practically unkillable. CF is probably the weakest route for FK due to lack of shield of Seiros. A rank gauntlet on Dedue give him healing focus. He is practically self sufficient.

Tbf the only weakness of FK is 4mov as an advanced class. 4 mov is too low especially considering GK has worse Def for no reason.

FK is seen as weak class because of their 4 mov is deserving.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How would you improve Fortress & Great Knight
  • Post New Message