• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. why are you teaching the students

User Info: dantares83

dantares83
4 weeks ago#1
where most of your skills are way beneath them?

i mean Byleth almost never up their level skills unless u spent some on faculty training/seminar

so before long, most of my students have already 'A' is something but Byleth is only 'B'.

how can an 'E' grade in flying teach someone that has 'B' grade?

does not make any sense
FC: 3368-5806-9545 (kindaichi)
send me a PM if you add me

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
4 weeks ago#2
The sad truth is real teachers don't actually know what they are talking about. They spend more time learning their lessons than all of their students combined ever do, because they need it. Teachers are the living embodiement of " Fake it until you make it ".

At least that's how it works in public education. Where I work. As a teacher.
Please help me T.T

User Info: THEBEYONDMAN

THEBEYONDMAN
4 weeks ago#3
I think the way Byleth instructs is through observation. They watch or practice with their students the skill in question.

If Byleth's skill rank is higher than the students, the training is more effective because they can give better feedback.

The reason why it's difficult for Byleth to increase their skill levels is because if they could raise it easily, then it would be easier to raise your students' skills.
"I'll bear this pain until the day I die, but I refuse to wallow in it." -Felix Fraldarius, Fire Emblem: Three Houses

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
4 weeks ago#4
Walshin posted...
The sad truth is real teachers don't actually know what they are talking about. They spend more time learning their lessons than all of their students combined ever do, because they need it. Teachers are the living embodiement of " Fake it until you make it ".

Please help me T.T

....maybe you should consider a different field....
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: nekuyr2002

nekuyr2002
4 weeks ago#5
Thrasher7170 posted...
Walshin posted...

Please help me T.T

Um, he said he is a teacher. That means he can't do anything.

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
4 weeks ago#6
nekuyr2002 posted...
Thrasher7170 posted...
Walshin posted...

Please help me T.T

This man speaks the truth.

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
4 weeks ago#7
Walshin posted...
nekuyr2002 posted...
Thrasher7170 posted...
Walshin posted...

Please help me T.T

This man speaks the truth.

Well, if you believe that then there's no convincing you otherwise. Sucks to be you, I guess.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: FelurFalas

FelurFalas
4 weeks ago#8
Technically, you are only teaching them theory, and not practical application, and when it comes to theory, you do not need to be good at practicing to be good at teaching it so long as you understand said theories and concepts.

Walshin posted...
The sad truth is real teachers don't actually know what they are talking about. They spend more time learning their lessons than all of their students combined ever do, because they need it. Teachers are the living embodiment of " Fake it until you make it ".

Please help me T.T

Probably because teachers are released into the wild ill equipped to deal with the education system as it is, and so they have to spend all of their time adjusting and learning how to actually adapt what they know to the standards that they are expected to teach *coughcommoncorecough* all while learning how to actually teach a classroom full of rowdy kids.

I dunno. I am not a teacher. lol Too little pay for too much work. :(
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon

User Info: Dirak

Dirak
4 weeks ago#9
In my country there is a saying "el que sabe hace, el que no sabe enseƱa"

The ones who actually knows their profession have a job in their field, the ones that don't actually know, become teachers...

Mechanically, you can't have Byleth being S rank in everything or you wouldn't even need your students.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjrQEsqcvpM
Some music goes with everything.

User Info: beautheschmo

beautheschmo
4 weeks ago#10
FelurFalas posted...
Technically, you are only teaching them theory, and not practical application, and when it comes to theory, you do not need to be good at practicing to be good at teaching it so long as you understand said theories and concepts.

Pretty much this. There's a reason even top-tier competitors and olympic athletes still have coaches and personal trainers; you can't say Bill Belichick is a better QB than Tom Brady or Bob Bowman is a better swimmer than Michael Phelps, but both coaches are vital for developing and maintaining their athlete's skills.
Koitsu wa mirai wo takusu eigo no tsurugi da! ZANKUU TENSHOUKEN!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. why are you teaching the students
  • Topic Archived