• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Which operatic map theme do you like more?

User Info: wheatleyscience

wheatleyscience
4 weeks ago#1
Which belty boi song? - Results (43 votes)
Lord of a Dead Empire
37.21% (16 votes)
God Shattered Star
62.79% (27 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Both are pretty great themes, but I dont see anyone pit them against eachother. So now we shall!

I think Lord of a Dead Empire edges out slightly because I prefer the orchestration and highs and lows. Doesnt really drag, and the setting for it strikes me as more memorable
Edeleth is love in its' purest form.
Rhea is love at its' hottest.

User Info: Binkster

Binkster
4 weeks ago#2
Both invalidated by A Beautiful Song - Nier Automata.

But for real God Shattering Star.
"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)
Official Claude of FETH Board

User Info: rukn

rukn
4 weeks ago#3
I’m torn. But Lord of a Dead Empire hits harder for me

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
4 weeks ago#4
Binkster with great tastes. Nier A had some of the best ost in any game I've heard; Song of the Ancients is one of my personal favorites, anyways, God Shattering Star takes the cake for me
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos

User Info: TwerpKnight

TwerpKnight
4 weeks ago#5
Lord of a Dead Empire until we get the lyrics for God-Shattering Star one day.
When playable Anna in Three Houses?
I'm glad the Switch is finally getting a good Xenoblade game with Xenoblade Definitive Edition.

wheatleyscience
4 weeks ago#6
Binkster posted...
Both invalidated by A Beautiful Song - Nier Automata.

But for real God Shattering Star.
I'd just add that the whole amusement park theme in Automota is bomb

User Info: Binkster

Binkster
4 weeks ago#7
Urodos posted...
Binkster with great tastes. Nier A had some of the best ost in any game I've heard; Song of the Ancients is one of my personal favorites, anyways, God s***tering Star takes the cake for me

All of the Drakengard franchise has brilliant music for its time, especially NieR. Ashes to Dreams really f***s me up...

As for Automata, I would say Weight of the World using Chaos language is one of the most powerful thing s I’ve ever heard. It actually inspired me to learn it on piano.

So many S tier songs from that franchise, but I don’t wanna babble on about it.
"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)
Official Claude of FETH Board

wheatleyscience
4 weeks ago#8
Binkster posted...
All of the Drakengard franchise has brilliant music for its time, especially NieR. Ashes to Dreams really f***s me up...

As for Automata, I would say Weight of the World using Chaos language is one of the most powerful thing s I’ve ever heard. It actually inspired me to learn it on piano.

I'm willing to entertain a babble. One of my favorite ost series for sure. Dont know if I've heard many themes that top Shadowlord

User Info: Expa0

Expa0
4 weeks ago#9
Lord of a Dead Empire had a much bigger first impact, but God Shattering Star is more fun to listen to outside of the game.
"Cower before the might of the magic Imhullu: once forbidden, now unleashed!"
-Gharnef (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
4 weeks ago#10
Binkster posted...
Urodos posted...
Binkster with great tastes. Nier A had some of the best ost in any game I've heard; Song of the Ancients is one of my personal favorites, anyways, God s***tering Star takes the cake for me

Most of the ost from the Drakengard series I've listened to are from Nier A and Gestalt, which the latter, by the way, also has stellar music. I'm not familiar with the other entries, but I've always taken a keen interest but hardly have the time to get into it as much I want to. Also, like wheat mentioned, Shadowlord is godly, the vocalizations gave me goosebumps
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Which operatic map theme do you like more?
  • Topic Archived