• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Would modern-day Jeralt be an anti-vaxxer? (Spoilers?)

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 month ago#1
"My child got medical treatment and now they don't have emotions!"
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Spiritsaiyan101

Spiritsaiyan101
1 month ago#2
I know this is a joke, but let's not normalize anti-vaxxing.
PSN/XBL: Spiritsaiyan101
Dokkan ID: 2816489404 (Global)

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
1 month ago#3
No. His middle name isn’t Jenny.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: akira595

akira595
1 month ago#4
He doesn't support killing innocent children, so probably not. His IQ is also above 71, so I don't see how he could be an anti-vaxxer.
"Well, sir, I feel like a, like a slice of butter... melting on top of a big-ol' pile of flapjacks.."

User Info: Kleitus

Kleitus
1 month ago#5
akira595 posted...
His IQ is also above 71, so I don't see how he could be an anti-vaxxer.

Well, he did get vaccinated against aging, if he wasn't already dead he might be against them due to being turned into a monster/dragon. Though I suppose that would also leave him in a state where he doesn't care about it.
(message deleted)

User Info: KingofUsa85

KingofUsa85
1 month ago#7
I agree. people who don't support our 100% trustworthy government run by politicians who NEVER lie or cheat forcibly injecting unknown substances into their child's bodies are complete morons.
The Professor and Marianne here on Edelgan's isle!

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 month ago#8
KingofUsa85 posted...
I agree. people who don't support our 100% trustworthy government run by politicians who NEVER lie or cheat forcibly injecting unknown substances into their child's bodies are complete morons.

Every scientist ever: “Vaccines do have a risk attached to them, but the benefits greatly outweigh any potential problems.”

This guy: “ThE gOvErNmEnT LiEs!”
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: KingofUsa85

KingofUsa85
1 month ago#9
Thrasher7170 posted...
KingofUsa85 posted...

Every scientist ever: “Vaccines do have a risk attached to them, but the benefits greatly outweigh any potential problems.”

This guy: “ThE gOvErNmEnT LiEs!”

Every scientist ever takes brib... err... i mean "research funding" from the government.

Are these the same scientists who once said trans fats were healthy alternatives to butter but now are saying they heart clogging poison?

Apparently scientists are NEVER wrong.
The Professor and Marianne here on Edelgan's isle!

User Info: akira595

akira595
1 month ago#10
@KingofUsa85

@KingofUsa85 posted...

Yes, they really are. I'm a conspiracy nut and genuinely believe that every politician is a liar. Every credible scientist from around the world has said there is no link between autism and vaccines. Are you trying to say that some shadow government with world-wide influence is controlling every single lab, both independent and government sponsored, on the planet?

But while the "complete morons" not giving their kids vaccines have their heads up their asses, their kids are contracting deadly diseases that had almost been wiped out in record numbers. The kids also spread these diseases to others who might not be able to get vaccines, such as kids with egg allergies. So antivaxxer parents are not only killing their own kids, but other's as well. The irony is that antivaxxers will never catch mumps, measles, or rubella, only their kids. They truly are some of the worst humans on this planet.

But yeah man, those vaccines are evil man. Big gov is evil my dude.
"Well, sir, I feel like a, like a slice of butter... melting on top of a big-ol' pile of flapjacks.."
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Would modern-day Jeralt be an anti-vaxxer? (Spoilers?)
  • Topic Archived