• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Claude is honestly kinda irrelevant overall

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
4 weeks ago#1
He should have been more present in the other routes alongside Hilda imo
Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: UnovaBestGen

UnovaBestGen
4 weeks ago#2
Claude and GD feels like an extra overall.

I kinda hate how his route is basically Church but with hi. on it.
Only interesting thing was him bringing up the Almyran forces but that's it sadly.
Uhh

User Info: Osranger

Osranger
4 weeks ago#3
I think he’s relevant. His role is relatively minor, but it’s pretty important.
have a cookie.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 weeks ago#4
You could remove him and nothing would change.

You could remove Sothis and the plot also wouldn't change.

Only Dimitri, Edelgard, Rhea, and Thales are actually relevant to the plot in the slightest. Even Byleth isn't necessary to the actual plot as the same story could be told without him/her.

And even then, I'd say Thales himself isn't important but his organization is. TWSitD could have worked just as well without any named members whatsoever. If anything it'd make them creepier if they were all masked and had no identifiable members.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
4 weeks ago#5
Hilda is more interesting than him tbh, the other retainers complement their lords. Hilda overshadows him imo.
Here we go, off the rails.

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
4 weeks ago#6
albertojz356 posted...
Hilda is more interesting than him tbh, the other retainers complement their lords. Hilda overshadows him imo.
Tea
Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
4 weeks ago#7
Claude is about as relevant as Lyn. In a few years, he'll end up like Chrom and be forgotten once 3H era is over.
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
"Life is long when you live it, but oh so short when you look back."

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 weeks ago#8
Misha-Heart posted...
Claude is about as relevant as Lyn.

Sweet, we get a Heroes alt that practically breaks the game!

...and a legendary alt everybody dreads getting...
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Aka_Neko

Aka_Neko
4 weeks ago#9
Too much of this games story is irrelevant. In any other fire emblem, fighting and defeating those who slither in the dark would last the entire game -- and be the last few epic missions. In this game? "Oh btw, I heard an ancient org just sorta lives over there." "Oh okay, lets go kill them." - Goes and kills them in an afternoon. --A month later. So inconsequential, they literally wait a month to do it.

Speaking of which, the whole "month" thing is nonsense. Why does EVERY mission happen a month later -at the end of a month? Thats so silly.

User Info: mifunke

mifunke
4 weeks ago#10
Relevant enough to be favored design-wise by Kusakihara, yes. Sucks to be a PoC outsider on a white-centric war 😩
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Claude is honestly kinda irrelevant overall
  • Topic Archived