• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Huh, Ingrid's VA is new? That explains....quite a bit actually

User Info: Sephirowned

Sephirowned
4 weeks ago#31
I actually like how Brittany portrayed Ingrid's lady knight archetype, felt more realistic IMO.

User Info: TehAssasin

TehAssasin
4 weeks ago#32
I know Ingrid is not someone who talks with a lot of emotion but Shamir is someone who is about as indifferent to anything as you can be and her voice still gives off more emotion, but Ingrid's is a bit like reading off the script. It's not a bad voice, but it feels like she needs better direction.

User Info: KingofUsa85

KingofUsa85
4 weeks ago#33
Sephirowned posted...
I actually like how Brittany portrayed Ingrid's lady knight archetype, felt more realistic IMO.

"realistic" AKA Boring.
The Professor and Marianne here on Edelgan's isle!

User Info: lucky_sharm19

lucky_sharm19
4 weeks ago#34
Taiphlosion posted...
Her voice fit Ingrid's character perfectly. To the people saying she sounded a bit boring or stiff, like, Ingrid is an extremely serious, non-nonsense character. Did you want her to go yelling or something?

My counter to this is Shamir, a character with similarly reserved emotions, except much moreso. But her voice was much better by comparison, it felt like she *was* the character, not so much the case for Ingrid's.
The show's over.
NNID (Wii U): luckysharm, "Joseph" SSB4 Mains: (Palutena, Robin, Ike) Pockets: (Marth/Lucina, Roy, Doc, Shulk)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Huh, Ingrid's VA is new? That explains....quite a bit actually
  • Topic Archived