• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Is this a better religious figure than Rhea? Day 23: Andraste

User Info: Nameless_Beast

Nameless_Beast
4 weeks ago#11
ZozmaSage posted...
StellaLunaris posted...
but for a moment I thought the Andraste we were talking about was the roly-poly bug from Folklore and I was gonna be like... YES! Hail the demolisher of the earlygame clustered-together enemies!

Nobody's played Folklore, ya goof

I did...

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 weeks ago#12
ZozmaSage posted...
StellaLunaris posted...
but for a moment I thought the Andraste we were talking about was the roly-poly bug from Folklore and I was gonna be like... YES! Hail the demolisher of the earlygame clustered-together enemies!

Nobody's played Folklore, ya goof

Shhhh, we all did, most of you just mentally repressed it after the Fairy King boss battle.

Just thinking about it makes me wanna punch him in his goddamn Pinnochio nose all over again....
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Namyks

Namyks
4 weeks ago#13
From what I recall, we don't really know too much about Andraste's personal life and her sacrificial role as Jesus/Joan of Arc means that we never got to see how she would lead the people of Thedas, so we can't really compare the two. However, the Chantry has committed, and is responsible for, atrocities so much worse than anything anybody in Three Houses could even hope to do, let alone Rhea with or without the Church of Seiros.

From mass genocide, to essentially kidnapping and mind-breaking children, to keeping their Templars addicted to a drug that does pretty much nothing, to general corruption and ineptitude, the Chantry is pretty f***ing ass all things considered.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
4 weeks ago#14
Andraste is pretty much a perfect jesus christ, a perfect human being, assuming that the chantry depicts her correctly. So better than Rhea easily.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 weeks ago#15
Morrighan (Mabinogi)

Huh. I didn't think anyone else on this board even heard of Mabinogi.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
(message deleted)

User Info: Dorami

Dorami
4 weeks ago#17
emagdnE posted...
Morrighan (Mabinogi)

Huh. I didn't think anyone else on this board even heard of Mabinogi.

It is a well known game, just not widely played.
"Systematically killing randomly generated lolis actually sounds okay, now that I think about it." - DesertWolfXII

User Info: Cypher0120

Cypher0120
4 weeks ago#18
Even Solas prefers the idea of Andraste and the Maker rather than the other gods.

I side with him.

Master Epicurean
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Is this a better religious figure than Rhea? Day 23: Andraste
  • Topic Archived