• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. NG Maddening tier list?

User Info: ShioRyuu

ShioRyuu
4 weeks ago#51
Nobody says anything about how bernie can tank hits and proceed to hit and run everything with vengeance?
FEH: Shio. 8967255220.
Masters: Ty. 0456588082894452 I uh., I'm not sure you understand We're not here to talk.

User Info: MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom
4 weeks ago#52
ShioRyuu posted...
Nobody says anything about how bernie can tank hits and proceed to hit and run everything with vengeance?

can she survive hits though? Her speed hasn't been that great for me and I don't think she's super durable or anything. She was one of the frailest characters on my team, and that's including the mages. Maybe something like blessing/impregnable wall would help her tank hits, but I can't see it happening otherwise, especially with the inflated stats of maddening enemies
3DS FC-1564-2439-6230
Switch: SW-0109-5810-2135

User Info: ShioRyuu

ShioRyuu
4 weeks ago#53
MarkofWisdom posted...
ShioRyuu posted...

can she survive hits though? Her speed hasn't been that great for me and I don't think she's super durable or anything. She was one of the frailest characters on my team, and that's including the mages. Maybe something like blessing/impregnable wall would help her tank hits, but I can't see it happening otherwise, especially with the inflated stats of maddening enemies

Oh, Too bad for your bernie then. Mine can, and even when she can't I can Use devil sword to slowly chip her HP to the point where she can deal significant damage with Vengeance.
FEH: Shio. 8967255220.
Masters: Ty. 0456588082894452 I uh., I'm not sure you understand We're not here to talk.

User Info: MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom
4 weeks ago#54
ShioRyuu posted...
MarkofWisdom posted...
ShioRyuu posted...

Oh, Too bad for your bernie then. Mine can, and even when she can't I can Use devil sword to slowly chip her HP to the point where she can deal significant damage with Vengeance.

Oh she was still really useful with deadeye and a brave bow, but she was comparatively frail. My level 42 Bernadetta ended up with 45 HP, 29 Str, 15 Mag, 37 Dex, 30 Spd, 21 Luck, 17 Def, 17 Res, and 26 charm. I'm not sure how those are compared to her averages (went from noble through archer line to bow knight, no detours). I think part of what was making me think she was even more frail than the mages is because my mages had really good resistance so they were able to shrug off magic attacks, but they were definitely vulnerable to physical attacks
3DS FC-1564-2439-6230
Switch: SW-0109-5810-2135

User Info: TheWereJoo

TheWereJoo
4 weeks ago#55
f001er posted...
Not killing DK? Skipping chapters? What are you, casual?

There is always the reason to kill DK - because you can, also sweet exp. You don't need Lysithea or dark spikes for him, gambit weakening and knightkneeler works just fine in maddening. He is only a bit of a challenge in chapter 4, but its not that bad as long as you have someone to survive his 1 attack, which is far from impossible with some characters and battalions, as long as he doesn't crit. I had Byleth tank him. If you survive - he is free, since he moved from his avoid tile.

Other chapters DK are same as was on hard more or less, there are no reason not kill him just because.

This. I just used rally speed and strength with ignatz and Raphael on byleth. Tanked the hit and used a few gambits before knightkneeler. Easy kill

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
4 weeks ago#56
MarkofWisdom posted...
ShioRyuu posted...

Actually, speed is Bernadetta's best attribute (she's got a 50% growth), but with her low strength she tends to get burdened by weapons. She should be durable enough at all points to survive a single attack from an enemy archer.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

User Info: Ahuehue13

Ahuehue13
4 weeks ago#57
Annette very high tier with all her rally skills.

Having a lot of mages isn't good due to there being more reinforcements, and enemies have pass.

Claude very bad now due to low speed.

Armor units not that useful because of pass.

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
4 weeks ago#58
Bottom tier: All wyverns

So Seteth is garbage
Here we go, off the rails.

User Info: f001er

f001er
4 weeks ago#59
albertojz356 posted...

So Seteth is garbage

Rofl, Seteth have free brave skill swift strikes, so he can't be garbage by default. Wyverns and pegs are still the best classes by far, but you can't just slap wyvern on anyone and expect them to carry the game.

User Info: unworthY_Avatar

unworthY_Avatar
4 weeks ago#60
f001er posted...
albertojz356 posted...

So Seteth is garbage

Rofl, Seteth have free brave skill swift strikes, so he can't be garbage by default. Wyverns and pegs are still the best classes by far, but you can't just slap wyvern on anyone and expect them to carry the game.

Hilda still makes for a great Wyvren Lord. Especially with her seal speed skill . Even if she cant double an enemy she can make sure someone else can that turn to finish em off

Ferdinad also is going to be bettet since he gets that too
Guys.. I have no idea what is going on!!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. NG Maddening tier list?
  • Topic Archived