• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. NG Maddening tier list?
(message deleted)

User Info: f001er

f001er
1 month ago#42
unworthY_Avatar posted...
I dont think Hubert can be TOO much worse with slightly lower MAG and SPD growths

It's not his stats, it's his spells and lack of crest for Thyrsus. Even if you buy crest with renown it will be worse version with low procs. His attacking spells are similar, but Lysithea have seraphim, which is super useful against hard armored monsters and also freaking warp. And while i think dark knight for her is still better but you can make argument for gremory now, and Hubert doesn't even have this option. He always was budget Lysithea, but now he is Lysithea for homeless bums.

User Info: Belligero

Belligero
1 month ago#43
War Masters with Killer Gauntlets are still OP

Blessing battalion is useful as a safeguard for characters that you throw on the frontlines.

User Info: EdeaCreamer

EdeaCreamer
1 month ago#44
mifunke posted...
EdeaCreamer posted...
I think in particular Spd's value is...tempered. Not that being slow is good or anything like that, but now the enemies have such ludicrous AS that unless you hyper-focus on the stat, you're getting doubled, and the assigned Prowess abilities are high enough now that dodge-tanking...I guess you can still try it if your name's Ingrid? But not a safe thing to do, anymore.

And whats the best way to avoid getting doubled? Having high speed. It doesn’t matter if the enemies have high af AS, just don’t get doubled.

I mean if you're able to get it high enough to prevent doubling that's something, but from what I was hearing Maddening AS thresholds are bats***.
Fifth of cognac, add some triple-sec...

User Info: godofwar596

godofwar596
1 month ago#45
I found out that Lys is still a nuke god on Maddening, so I say she is god tier. She's also the only person who can kill the DK on Maddening too.

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 month ago#46
godofwar596 posted...
I found out that Lys is still a nuke god on Maddening, so I say she is god tier. She's also the only person who can kill the DK on Maddening too.

Maybe in Chapter 4. My Byleth could double the DK in the Remire Village chapter.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: RidleytheSmall

RidleytheSmall
1 month ago#47
Thrasher7170 posted...
Maybe in Chapter 4. My Byleth could double the DK in the Remire Village chapter.
My Dedue murdered Dk in the remire chapter.
Rev 2 main: Baiken, Dbfz main team: Bardock/Nappa/Base Vegeta Sfv main: Zeku

User Info: warriorman222

warriorman222
1 month ago#48
godofwar596 posted...

Killing the DK ok Ch.4 doesn't really matter because there's are 2 useful chests, so splitting up your team is drawstring either way

In Ch.6 it leads to a fatter map but getting Dark Spikes that early deprives you of Warp which is simply more useful, and if you're going to the right for the March Ring (Which you should because it's great and oneofakind) you may as well kill everyone and make for an easier map.

And then in Remire even going near the DK is a waste of time; all the stupid beat him suck except for maybe the Horseslayer and it's both easier and faster to Warp a flier up to Solon and 1-round him with basically anything

In Ch.12 she could easily have both Warp and Dark Spikes, so the choice isn't as impactful anymore.

I'd say rushing Warp leads to easier maps since you can get an early Seraphim for Black Beast, skip most of Ch.5 with it including the Pass reinforcements, and reasonably save the top left villager in Remire (AKA the only one in true danger)
How to not care: http://i.imgur.com/G3hKKOO.png How to say no: http://i.imgur.com/J0YBPHP.png
3DS FC: 3866-8698-4754

User Info: NXmasterrace

NXmasterrace
1 month ago#49
Dedue becomes one of the best units with how he carries BL early so hard. Same goes with Hilda with how she's a walking buffbot for your curved shot users.
Brb munching on yeetos

User Info: f001er

f001er
1 month ago#50
Not killing DK? Skipping chapters? What are you, casual?

There is always the reason to kill DK - because you can, also sweet exp. You don't need Lysithea or dark spikes for him, gambit weakening and knightkneeler works just fine in maddening. He is only a bit of a challenge in chapter 4, but its not that bad as long as you have someone to survive his 1 attack, which is far from impossible with some characters and battalions, as long as he doesn't crit. I had Byleth tank him. If you survive - he is free, since he moved from his avoid tile.

Other chapters DK are same as was on hard more or less, there are no reason not kill him just because.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. NG Maddening tier list?
  • Topic Archived