• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. PSA: TWSitD are still around after Azure Moon *spoilers*

User Info: Leilani_Pelekai

Leilani_Pelekai
4 weeks ago#41
Thrasher7170 posted...
Celica posted...
Poison-puffs posted...
You now you can kill them all then take out Myson last and boom they don’t escape ? Sounds like you’re just trying to undermine Azure Moon when it’s impossible to deal with them in all the routes considering theyare body snatchers

Not to mention they also lose all funding from the empire in AM too. Most of the time they were able to do anything was because the empire supported them.
Also for someone who supposedly hates AM and Dimitri you really love making topics about it, don’t you.

I only don't like Dimitri. I had enough fun with Azure Moon, though it started to drag after Dimitri's magical girl transformation.

It’s okay, you’re a fan. You can admit it.
Walking the shores of Samoa, with the sea breeze caressing my curls, and the sun kissing my cheeks~

User Info: MrPerson01

MrPerson01
4 weeks ago#42
SC6 posted...
Febrel posted...
Because Dimitri sucks at anything but getting revenge. He can't solve any of the other problems that were around in Fodlan before Edelgard turned traitor.

Wiping out TWSITD in his route literally optional lmao.

he's pretty bad at getting revenge though. Edelgard didn't orchestrate Duscar

It's not like Edelgard ever bothered to clear it up with Dimitri even though she had a few opportunities to do so.

User Info: Ninjaed

Ninjaed
4 weeks ago#43
Only 2 routes deal them a hefty blow (Rhea's and Claude's).
None of them truly wipe them out and they eventually rebuild their forces.

/topic?
#BringGoldenSunBack
We love the series for a reason, give it a try :)

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
4 weeks ago#44
MrPerson01 posted...
SC6 posted...
Febrel posted...
Because Dimitri sucks at anything but getting revenge. He can't solve any of the other problems that were around in Fodlan before Edelgard turned traitor.

It's not like Edelgard ever bothered to clear it up with Dimitri even though she had a few opportunities to do so.

To be fair every time Dimitri brings it up, Edelgard is like " Uh no wasn't me " and Dimitri is like " LIIIIIIES I'LL KILL YOU ".

She tried. Not very hard, but she tried.

User Info: JulieWx

JulieWx
4 weeks ago#45
Walshin posted...
MrPerson01 posted...
SC6 posted...
Febrel posted...

To be fair every time Dimitri brings it up, Edelgard is like " Uh no wasn't me " and Dimitri is like " LIIIIIIES I'LL KILL YOU ".

Just because an attempt was made, doesn’t make it a good attempt. It’s like getting caught with the murder weapon, but your only defense ends up being “it wasn’t me.” You better have a more legitimate and thought out defense following that, if you want to be taken seriously.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 weeks ago#46
JulieWx posted...
Walshin posted...
MrPerson01 posted...
SC6 posted...
Febrel posted...

Just because an attempt was made, doesn’t make it a good attempt. It’s like getting caught with the murder weapon, but your only defense ends up being “it wasn’t me.” You better have a more legitimate and thought out defense than that, if you want to be taken seriously.

So your saying... Edelgard's true mentor is Shaggy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_4ca8jthAs
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
4 weeks ago#47
JulieWx posted...
Walshin posted...
MrPerson01 posted...
SC6 posted...
Febrel posted...

Just because an attempt was made, doesn’t make it a good attempt. It’s like getting caught with the murder weapon, but your only defense ends up being “it wasn’t me.” You better have a more legitimate and thought out defense following that, if you want to be taken seriously.

Plus considering she’s the Flame Emperor there is a good reason as to why he doesn’t believe her.
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: SC6

SC6
4 weeks ago#48
JulieWx posted...
Walshin posted...
MrPerson01 posted...
SC6 posted...
Febrel posted...

Nah, what you mean to say is
This is like me watching you punch my Principal and then threatening to separate your head from your body for killing my parents.
PSN - NovaSol6(PS3/VITA), GreenTea_Sama(PS4)
3DS FC: 0533-5134-4439

User Info: UnovaBestGen

UnovaBestGen
4 weeks ago#49
Walshin posted...

Lol no
She never did, all she was like "nope it wasn't me" without any proof.
Not even when Dimitri called her to talk before their final clash, she was basically like "nope, shut up, kill me or die".

Uhh

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#50
They're both at fault, why is this an argument? Edelgard defends herself without any real proof and doesn't care to make any effort beyond that. Not just from Dimitri's accusations either, remember she tried to claim innocence about Remire Village as the Flame Emperor

And Dimitri for his part, was unwilling to let this matter go, unwilling to accept that logically speaking, Edelgard couldn't have been involved, she would've been too young. By the time he was ready to let go, it was already time to match on the capitol. There was no going back.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. PSA: TWSitD are still around after Azure Moon *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived