• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Blue Lions could have had a "bad ending" *spoilers*

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
4 weeks ago#11
Someguy1006 posted...
It would have been cool if some routes had bad endings.

For example, Edelgard's route could have the bad ending of her not winning the TWSITD war after defeating Rhea. To get the good ending you would need to be able to get Edelgard to trust people other than Hubert and Byleth alongside doing Hubert's paralogue.

Then after defeating Rhea you could fight TWSITD at their base to get the good ending.

That’s a great idea. Then Crimson Flower wouldn’t feel so stunted, because every route would be stunted on one ending.

Really, I just like games with multiple endings.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
4 weeks ago#12
Thrasher7170 posted...
Someguy1006 posted...

For example, Edelgard's route could have the bad ending of her not winning the TWSITD war after defeating Rhea. To get the good ending you would need to be able to get Edelgard to trust people other than Hubert and Byleth alongside doing Hubert's paralogue.

Then after defeating Rhea you could fight TWSITD at their base to get the good ending.

That’s a great idea. Then Crimson Flower wouldn’t feel so stunted, because every route would be stunted on one ending.

I love games with multiple endings. It's why I like games like the Zero Escape series. Each game is filled with branching paths with there being several endings in each game.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link

User Info: Nextgrandcross

Nextgrandcross
4 weeks ago#13
Didn't the youtuber Deathchaos found something akin to a bad-ish ending in the files?

It was a battle that had Felix, Annette and Gilbert fighting the remainer of Dimitri and Byleth's Blue Lion group.

Might be one of the DLC seperate stories.
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
4 weeks ago#14
Someguy1006 posted...

This series has done that before, but now every game has to sideline interesting things like that into DLC.
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
"Life is long when you live it, but oh so short when you look back."

User Info: UnovaBestGen

UnovaBestGen
3 weeks ago#15
BloodMoon7 posted...
This is actually terrible. And BL is already the bad ending. It doesn't matter if you killed Thales and Myson, you still don't know where their base is and they never needed any help from the Empire, they were the ones who the Empire needed help from. That's why Edelgard was willing to side with them.

Even if they lost leaders, it's only a matter of time... Even on a route like GD, Shambala loyalists crawl out of nowhere and incite Imperial rebels and they nearly take Deirdru. They are a threat that BL remains ignorant of.

I don't see why people can't understand this

There is nothing that implies that twsitd are still a thing after BL's ending. Is clear that Thales and Myson's death destroyed them.
Unlike in some of the GD's endings, there is not a single mention about any of their attacks so I guess is safe to assume they are done for good.
Uhh

User Info: Penguim55

Penguim55
3 weeks ago#16
BloodMoon7 posted...
This is actually terrible. And BL is already the bad ending. It doesn't matter if you killed Thales and Myson, you still don't know where their base is and they never needed any help from the Empire, they were the ones who the Empire needed help from. That's why Edelgard was willing to side with them.

Even if they lost leaders, it's only a matter of time... Even on a route like GD, Shambala loyalists crawl out of nowhere and incite Imperial rebels and they nearly take Deirdru. They are a threat that BL remains ignorant of

I don't see why people can't understand this

The only thing Dimitri didn’t do was destroy their base. But without Thales it became useless, that is why in his route no nuke was released, He killed Tales before attacking the fort.

I don’t think this group will survive withouth a strong leader. They just was forgotten by time and simply disappear.

In the GD ending Cornelia was still alive and in the control of the Kingdom, that is why I Think they could still do something.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
3 weeks ago#17
Penguim55 posted...
I don’t think this group will survive withouth a strong leader. They just was forgotten by time and simply disappear.

Forget strong leader... just someone who remembers the launch codes for the missiles!

All that technology and 1000 years, and nobody bothered to write those things down in case anything happened to them...
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: aikamatsunaga

aikamatsunaga
3 weeks ago#18
StellaLunaris posted...
Penguim55 posted...

Forget strong leader... just someone who remembers the launch codes for the missiles!

All that technology and 1000 years, and nobody bothered to write those things down in case anything happened to them...

Except FE3H is a fantasy world. Hence, the launch codes are in the form of magic spells which require mastery. If there is no one as skilled as Thales to memorize the launch codes... Yup, TWSITD is forever doomed.
For King Dimitri and Country!

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
3 weeks ago#19
aikamatsunaga posted...
Except FE3H is a fantasy world. Hence, the launch codes are in the form of magic spells which require mastery. If there is no one as skilled as Thales to memorize the launch codes... Yup, TWSITD is forever doomed.
Pretty sure twistd base got super computers, u just need teh punch cards.
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"

User Info: Ridleyclone7296

Ridleyclone7296
3 weeks ago#20
Someguy1006 posted...
Thrasher7170 posted...
Someguy1006 posted...

I love games with multiple endings. It's why I like games like the Zero Escape series. Each game is filled with branching paths with there being several endings in each game.

The Zero Escape games really only have one "proper" ending though. They just have a really, really non-linear way of getting there.
STOP CLONING ME!
3DS FC: 2105 - 8728 - 6264
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Blue Lions could have had a "bad ending" *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived