• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Do you think this game needed more time in development?

User Info: TalesOfXAndY

TalesOfXAndY
4 weeks ago#1
Between the mediocre graphics, lacking variety in animations (especially in conversations), all routes being at least fairly similar (two of them being almost carbon copies), some writing flaws that could've been ironed out and weird balance I think the game could've came out later.

What do you think?
Hyped for: Persona 5: The Royal/Tales Of Arise

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 weeks ago#2
Yea, but I was already mad they pushed from spring to end of July.
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"

User Info: FelurFalas

FelurFalas
4 weeks ago#3
The mediocre graphics and animation variety is more due to the technical limitation of the switch. Honestly, I think Nintendo is actually preventing FE from being the very best, like no game ever was with their weak consoles. Kudos to the FE dev teams for being so good at working under such constraints, though.

That being said, yes, they could have used more development time to give the game more variety in routes, better animations and MORE MAP VARIETY, but what are you going to do? Boycott until they change it? lololol
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
4 weeks ago#4
Agree on graphics

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 weeks ago#5
Have you learned nothing from Square Enix? Time in development doesn't mean s***.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: MisterNobody

MisterNobody
4 weeks ago#6
Yes, but it wasn't feasible because I think it would need at least 1 to 2 more years to fully complete to the original vision. A couple more months may have fixed a couple small issues but not the major ones imo.

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
4 weeks ago#7
Definitely. At least Three Houses will act as a good base for the next Fire Emblem game.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link

User Info: Tocss

Tocss
4 weeks ago#8
No, the fundamental flaws with the game couldn't be fixed without nearly having to start over.

The next fire emblem will hopefully be loads better.
05546-11583
42739-14542 Fire Emblem Fates castle address. Come for a visit!

User Info: Thorscape

Thorscape
4 weeks ago#9
After 2 delays they should have made one path with SOME variable chapters like Sacred Stones instead of delaying release 1.5 years and bloating it to 4 mostly copy paste routes.

User Info: TheBLD

TheBLD
4 weeks ago#10
Thorscape posted...
After 2 delays they should have made one path with SOME variable chapters like Sacred Stones instead of delaying release 1.5 years and bloating it to 4 mostly copy paste routes.

01067-72704
92980-02562
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Do you think this game needed more time in development?
  • Topic Archived