• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Dimitri is honestly creepy as f***

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
3 weeks ago#31
Edelgard started a war against the entire continent at age 18.
People shouldn't say "she couldn't have done Duscur at age 13", because realistic ages clearly aren't a thing in fire emblem. Remember Sanaki?
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon and TMS#FE defense forces.

User Info: Wolf7

Wolf7
3 weeks ago#32
Taiphlosion posted...
People shouldn't say "she couldn't have done Duscur at age 13", because realistic ages clearly aren't a thing in fire emblem. Remember Sanaki?

Yeah, Lyn is fifteen lol

User Info: Zangetsu333

Zangetsu333
3 weeks ago#33
Wolf7 posted...
Taiphlosion posted...

Yeah, Lyn is fifteen lol

Casual reminder that Lyn is the same age as Lysithea at the start of the game.

User Info: Nameless_Beast

Nameless_Beast
3 weeks ago#34
Finish the path before judging. You are basically trying to taste the cake before whisking the batter.

User Info: Hauke

Hauke
3 weeks ago#35
Taiphlosion posted...

Starting a war at 18 is NOT unreasonable. That one makes totally sense. Happened a lot in the history.
But it does not make sense to plan the tragedy of Duscur at 13.

User Info: Milkman5

Milkman5
3 weeks ago#36
Felix is not a trust-able source. He is a Tsundere.

User Info: aikamatsunaga

aikamatsunaga
3 weeks ago#37
Hauke posted...
Starting a war at 18 is NOT unreasonable. That one makes totally sense. Happened a lot in the history.
But it does not make sense to plan the tragedy of Duscur at 13.
Most people today would see a 13 year old as a child. It's not always the same in the past. 13 year olds were already considered adults in medieval times.
For King Dimitri and Country!

User Info: Dharengo

Dharengo
3 weeks ago#38
Dandelionel posted...
StellaLunaris posted...
Is this gonna be like that tweet that was all like "If you support f!Byleth and Dimitri you support spousal abuse because he could snap at any time?"

My brain was like...the wheel was still spinning but the hamster got up and said "f*** this s***, I'm out."
I mean marrying Dimitri is borderline masochism, but if you are into it, I'm not gonna stop you. It's a fantasy

How is it masochism? I don't understand. What sort of sick fantasies occur in that head of yours?

A-Omega16 posted...
Dandelionel posted...
Leilani_Pelekai posted...
At least he gets called out for it, unlike others who are free to spread their insanity scot free.
Does he tho? The game portrays Felix as a stuck up dude who is very petty sometimes, and Ingrid as a girl who tries to achieve the perfect way to be a knight. Using those two characters to call him out was a bad choice imo, heck even the support tries to imply that they are being "dramatic" due to how it plays

Everyone in the Blue Lions is well aware that Dimitri has gone insane. But Felix being how he is towards everyone he just tells him rather bluntly

Being vengeful and angry is being vengeful and angry. Not insane.

User Info: Omega203

Omega203
3 weeks ago#39
Binkster posted...
The avatar, Gilbert, and Rodrigue also call him out on occasion.

Even Annette, in her own way.

"We must exterminate the empire."

"Um, I don't think anyone is saying we have to go that far."

TalesOfXAndY posted...
Edelgard being about 13 when it happened is a point against Dimitri but it's not like his conclusion is completely unfounded.

I mean, he led troops in battle at the age of 15. Is it really so hard to believe that she was involved at that age? Maybe she wasn't giving all the orders at the time, but Thales clearly said that it was all done to give her power (though how that works isn't spelled out). It is entirely possible at that age that she gave the order, and her allies took care of it, or that they told her about it and how it was to give her power, and she agreed to it. Either of those situations would place the majority of the moral responsibility for that event on her.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
3 weeks ago#40
I'm playing BL rn and an NPC said "yo wtf is wrong with u and the Dimitri squad? Y'all crazy and we bout to die."

This was before Gronder Field so he was probably right.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Dimitri is honestly creepy as f***
  • Topic Archived