• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Dimitri is honestly creepy as f***

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
3 weeks ago#1
In playing Blue Lions pretimeskip and Dimitri's interactions with Felix and Ingrid give me chills. Felix downright says that he is a psychotic, sadistic man and he never denies it, and Ingrid implies it as a well.

Seriously if your childhood friends call you a psychopath then I'm sure that he is even worse
Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: Dharengo

Dharengo
3 weeks ago#2
It's called having a rounded character. He is a wild boar, but he's not just a wild boar.

Felix is a bit tsundere about it but he does care about his wellbeing.

User Info: aikamatsunaga

aikamatsunaga
3 weeks ago#3
Dandelionel posted...
In playing Blue Lions pretimeskip and Dimitri's interactions with Felix and Ingrid give me chills. Felix downright says that he is a psychotic, sadistic man and he never denies it, and Ingrid implies it as a well.

Seriously if your childhood friends call you a psychopath then I'm sure that he is even worse
He gets better in his route.
For King Dimitri and Country!

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
3 weeks ago#4
aikamatsunaga posted...
Dandelionel posted...

He gets better in his route.

but before he gets better he gets much worse first tho.
"you cannot let yourself be held back by common sense " -Sanae Kochiya

User Info: Dharengo

Dharengo
3 weeks ago#5
Yay character development.

User Info: aikamatsunaga

aikamatsunaga
3 weeks ago#6
darkknight39 posted...
but before he gets better he gets much worse first tho.
That's why I like his route.
For King Dimitri and Country!

User Info: Leilani_Pelekai

Leilani_Pelekai
3 weeks ago#7
At least he gets called out for it, unlike others who are free to spread their insanity scot free.
Walking the shores of Samoa, with the sea breeze caressing my curls, and the sun kissing my cheeks~

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
3 weeks ago#8
Dharengo posted...
Yay character development.

Character development? In my fire emblem? THE HORROR!!!!
"Y'all are stupid" - Guzman
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
3 weeks ago#9
Leilani_Pelekai posted...
At least he gets called out for it, unlike others who are free to spread their insanity scot free.
Does he tho? The game portrays Felix as a stuck up dude who is very petty sometimes, and Ingrid as a girl who tries to achieve the perfect way to be a knight. Using those two characters to call him out was a bad choice imo, heck even the support tries to imply that they are being "dramatic" due to how it plays
Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: Binkster

Binkster
3 weeks ago#10
The avatar, Gilbert, and Rodrigue also call him out on occasion.
"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)
Official Claude of FETH Board
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Dimitri is honestly creepy as f***
  • Topic Archived