• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Pro Tip on Maddening (non-NG+)

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#11
FelurFalas posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
Train your in house units and don't spread out your xp to recruited units, as you'll never be able to clear the first chapter post-time skip. As your only playable units will be your house characters with s*** loads of enemies.
I thought this was the logical choice given the scarce EXP?

In any FE's extreme difficulty modes, the best approach is always to strictly limit the number of units that get the EXP Pie.

its not just limiting your units, but to limit your units to your house units.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: FelurFalas

FelurFalas
1 month ago#12
Hayas***akara posted...
Eh...you can probably get away with dumping one or two for other units. Admittedly, that would make the reunion chapter harder, but thanks to the terrain, you can get away with a bit less.
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#13
FelurFalas posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
Eh...you can probably get away with dumping one or two for other units. Admittedly, that would make the reunion chapter harder, but thanks to the terrain, you can get away with a bit less.

it won't help as much as you think, and really it depends on which path you're on.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: akaCitizenSnips

akaCitizenSnips
1 month ago#14
Oh god, I'm doing GD on Maddening no NG+... benched Lorenz basically from the start and while Ignatz and Raphael aren't completely benched they are lower level and I give them low priority in gaining EXP. Was planning on benching them when I get Shamir/CAtherine (I just got to Chapter 6). I've been using all the other GD units and plan to keep using them
#WheresReptile
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Pro Tip on Maddening (non-NG+)
  • Topic Archived