• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Is this a better religious figure than Rhea? Day 22: Zelda

User Info: Dorami

Dorami
3 weeks ago#11
bump
"Systematically killing randomly generated lolis actually sounds okay, now that I think about it." - DesertWolfXII

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
3 weeks ago#12
Voting for Rhea, well excuse me princess!
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
3 weeks ago#13
Zelda is love! Zelda is life!
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos

User Info: wheatleyscience

wheatleyscience
3 weeks ago#14
Zelda. Because we have the benefit of seeing how she actually handles many situations in many iterations. Plus shes actually a goddess in some games. Whereas we still arent entirely clear about what Rhea has actually done or if Sothis was really a goddess in the conventional sense
Edeleth is love in its' purest form.
Rhea is love at its' hottest.

User Info: MechaFlo

MechaFlo
3 weeks ago#15
Zelda isn't a religious figure per say, but she is the reincarnation of Hylia and has spiritual based powers.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
3 weeks ago#16
Zelda is a religious figure? Don't play the series much, but I thought she was a princess.

Either way, she is a way better person than Rhea is, so she would do better.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: Cobalnite

Cobalnite
3 weeks ago#17
Zelda's one of my pocket characters in Ultimate, so her
Official Husband of Lady Azura from FE:Fates
Xenoblade logic: Toppling huge monsters with only 1 punch

User Info: MechaFlo

MechaFlo
3 weeks ago#18
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Zelda is a religious figure? Don't play the series much, but I thought she was a princess.

Either way, she is a way better person than Rhea is, so she would do better.

Not quite.

She's usually just a princess, but in SS she was the reincarnation of the goddess Hylia. (I forget if this is the case for most other Zeldas or not but this idea was itnroduced in SS.) Her magical powers also tend to come from seemingly religious sources, having to visit sacred shrines and meditate/pray etc.

She's not a full on religious figure in the way Rhea is, but in SOME versions of Zelda, there's a sort of religious aspect to her duties. But it's less about leading a church and more about it playing a role in her personal duties.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Is this a better religious figure than Rhea? Day 22: Zelda
  • Topic Archived