• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
3 weeks ago#51
Kantiran posted...
Well...in my 4 playthroughs Hanneman was the only character who ever got a 0 growth level up...

I hate when that happens
Here we go, off the rails.

User Info: Cobalnite

Cobalnite
3 weeks ago#52
NeonDragon9000 posted...
Jinnobi posted...
A male Annette with a Reason spell list that puts hers to shame.
Ignorance is deadly.

I mean he's not entirely wrong

Both share wind+Cutting Gale
Thoron>Cutting Gale/Saggitae
Ragnarok>Excalibur most of the time
And well Meteor>No meteor

Regarding Wyvern Annette is another issue, but probably able to be one sided in her favor (Ragnarok is more accurate and straight up outdamages Bolt Axe, and Annette practically has single digits AS with the latter)
Official Husband of Lady Azura from FE:Fates
Xenoblade logic: Toppling huge monsters with only 1 punch

User Info: kybotica

kybotica
3 weeks ago#53
I hated Hanneman until I used him as an archer. I leveled up in mage classes as much as possible while still raising bow skill. Got him to sniper as soon as it was available. His magic is ridiculously high, so each hit does insane damage. The sniper ability provides a brave effect for any weapon, so using it allowed him to double with a magic bow +. He is one of my best units on that run.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Three Houses (Golden Deer)

User Info: Nameless_Beast

Nameless_Beast
3 weeks ago#54
No u.

User Info: Expa0

Expa0
3 weeks ago#55
kybotica posted...
The sniper ability provides a brave effect for any weapon, so using it allowed him to double with a magic bow +. He is one of my best units on that run.

Gimmicky but I kinda like that actually. I'd expect that the snipers exclusive move in general is much more valuable in Maddening since being able to double isn't just something you get to do all the time.
"Cower before the might of the magic Imhullu: once forbidden, now unleashed!"
-Gharnef (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)

User Info: kybotica

kybotica
3 weeks ago#56
Expa0 posted...
kybotica posted...
The sniper ability provides a brave effect for any weapon, so using it allowed him to double with a magic bow +. He is one of my best units on that run.

Gimmicky but I kinda like that actually. I'd expect that the snipers exclusive move in general is much more valuable in Maddening since being able to double isn't just something you get to do all the time.

Yep, and both hits go off before any enemy counterattacks.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Three Houses (Golden Deer)
  • Topic Archived