• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: RK800_Connor

RK800_Connor
4 weeks ago#21
Hannerman is my boy. That man doesn't care about war he just wants to focus on his crest research in peace. Plus he is so chill. Love that guy.
- I'm a machine, designed to accomplish a task. I know why I exist and who designed me. I have a reason to live. I guess that's the difference between us.

User Info: The_Juice_

The_Juice_
4 weeks ago#22
Top tier character, okay unit.

I actually think he's better on Maddening where none of your mages are doubling anything anyway.
Difference in men & women: http://i.imgur.com/kHCwK2p.jpg
Broncos l Raptors l Dodgers l Maple Leafs l UCLA

User Info: NaclynE

NaclynE
4 weeks ago#23
albertojz356 posted...
Is he good at anything? All the others that had a rocky start are solid now but he’s still struggling.

He was ok in the Hanneman+Manuela Paralouge. Manuela I was surprised was able to run all the way to the group on her own and kill a guy on the way NP damage free.

I always learn from him though via Exploring or Seminar because he teaches reason, leadership, archery and i think something else. I learn these things per every run. I just don't use him because I wind up using better mages like Lysynthia, Lorenz, Marianne, Dorthea, Mercedes, Lindhart, or Flayne.
Xbox360 handle: Skitz Gaea. PS3, PS4 handle: NaclynE102

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
4 weeks ago#24
Ok so who’s the worst pre promo in this game?

I turned Hanneman into a Savant forkicks, maybe it’ll help his speed. He’s just a revover bot now anyway.
Here we go, off the rails.

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
4 weeks ago#25
Daysfastforward posted...
He was terrible in my file. Manuela was worse though. She was only useful for warp. Her heals were trash, she did no damage, and was super squishy
She makes a good mortal savant if you rank up reason. Kind of surprised by how good she turned out to be.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
4 weeks ago#26
BoarPrince posted...
He's a one hit wonder type of mage. Typically, he's not gonna double but he's gonna hit like a f***ing truck.
He’s basically male Annette.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: katella

katella
4 weeks ago#27
Mages are like archers. Player-phase focused. Build him offensively and treat him like you would a lesser Lysithea.
Official Wife to the Anti-Existence of Video Game Fanservice ~<3

User Info: Jinnobi

Jinnobi
4 weeks ago#28
NeonDragon9000 posted...
BoarPrince posted...
He's a one hit wonder type of mage. Typically, he's not gonna double but he's gonna hit like a f***ing truck.
He’s basically male Annette.

A male Annette with a Reason spell list that puts hers to shame.

User Info: Dharengo

Dharengo
4 weeks ago#29
Hanneman can one hit stuff. It's a thing not many can do. He also has potential as a rally bot. But that's more or less mutually exclusive with his offensive capabilities.

If doing a s***s and giggles run, make him a bow knight with a magic bow.

User Info: ShizuruKuwabara

ShizuruKuwabara
4 weeks ago#30
No, he's Dorothea with an actual magic growth.
  • Topic Archived