• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Should Nintendo add a brige difficulty between Hard and Maddening?

User Info: feeltheninjutsu

feeltheninjutsu
4 weeks ago#31
FFT-Fan posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...
FFT-Fan posted...
Unless they make it no NG+ allowed.
Then it sounds like it's not what Infernal will be.

They could disable NG+ bonuses for Infernal, no buyable stuff from Renown and statue bonuses being disabled. Though I think it'd be better if they don't disable them and just leave it up to player choice, unless they indeed build it around NG+. Leaving it to player choices kind of makes it like 2 difficulty modes, NG+ bonuses and no bonuses.

Do we have any real info about it yet?

No. Maddening was in the game's code at release, but you had to hack to access it. According to a data miner on reddit, the official Maddening is nearly identical to the unreleased version, except some of the enemy levels/stats were further raised. Enemy skill changes, map formations, reinforcements, etc. were unchanged. Infernal was also in the game's code at release, but if you access it via hacking, it's all empty maps and freezes the game IIRC. So Infernal was planned at some point, and still could be a thing. But it wasn't 95% done at release like Maddening was. It could be canceled for all we know, or it could be in one of the upcoming free updates. If it is still planned, we probably won't get it for a while.
"Not everything is a lesson. Sometimes you just fail." - Dwight Schrute
"I don't get high, life keeps me at a decent height." -Lupe Fiasco
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Should Nintendo add a brige difficulty between Hard and Maddening?
  • Topic Archived