• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How do you train up Byleth?

User Info: ECYY

ECYY
4 weeks ago#1
His skill development is slow for weapons. Maybe he doesn’t have lecture and the only thing he can do apart from battle is faculty training.

Any advice on how to train him up?

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
4 weeks ago#2
knowledge gem
CFN: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://imgur.com/5dkx5Ah RIP 2006-2019

User Info: Binkster

Binkster
4 weeks ago#3
Once you get time skip and your professor level is up, it actually becomes easier to level him than anyone else.

Early game is a slog though, especially since it can take up meal time which benefits more in the long run.
"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)
Official Claude of FETH Board

User Info: Binkster

Binkster
4 weeks ago#4
VermilionX posted...
knowledge gem

That’s for class growth, not weapons.
"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)
Official Claude of FETH Board

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
4 weeks ago#5
Binkster posted...
VermilionX posted...
knowledge gem

hah!

i misread it then.
CFN: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://imgur.com/5dkx5Ah RIP 2006-2019

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 weeks ago#6
Binkster posted...
Wut? It works for skills
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
4 weeks ago#7
You gotta rely on spamming axillary battles and facility training to get Byleth's weapon skills where you want them to be. Thankfully Byleth is gonna end up OP no matter what class path you take so if you wanna make things easy for yourself just go fighter -> mercenary-> swordmaster/assassin -> enlightened one while picking up at least C in both reason and faith for a couple of useful spells.
My escape is death, but not this one.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How do you train up Byleth?
  • Topic Archived