• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Worst Paralogue in the game (Spoilers)

User Info: holyknight14

holyknight14
4 weeks ago#21
Alois/Shamir

Hate that one and the rewards are meh

User Info: HermelinHero

HermelinHero
4 weeks ago#22
Sothis's shouldn't be too bad on maddening since you could recruit Shamir for an extra bow user against the flyers

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
4 weeks ago#23
Rhea's part 2 paralogue seemed almost pointless. The dolls just move in a circle even if you are in their range, all you have to do is defeat the couple enemies in their center of their range. Then you just defeat the three commanders at the top that never move even if attacked. Could even skip the dolls entirely and just focus on the commanders.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 weeks ago#24
NeonDragon9000 posted...
Rhea's part 2 paralogue seemed almost pointless. The dolls just move in a circle even if you are in their range, all you have to do is defeat the couple enemies in their center of their range. Then you just defeat the three commanders at the top that never move even if attacked. Could even skip the dolls entirely and just focus on the commanders.
But dolls give mad mithril
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"

User Info: Sephirowned

Sephirowned
4 weeks ago#25
superxgaga posted...
Marianne's?

Torches, rescue, flying units, don't move her so the boss and the surrounding enemies don't aggro her, try again.

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
4 weeks ago#26
superxgaga posted...
But dolls give mad mithril
Yes, they're great for mining, that's what I did. Just the paralogue itself feels very tacked on.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Worst Paralogue in the game (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived