• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Worst Paralogue in the game (Spoilers)

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 month ago#1
Petra and Bernadetta’s by far although it’s slightly easier on the Black Eagles route.
Star Platinum OP please nerf - Dio Brando
Sheer Heart Attack has no weakness

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
1 month ago#2
Mercedes and Caspar's as well as the one you get from Sothis both sound horrendous on Maddening.
"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
-George R.R. Martin

User Info: Reversal

Reversal
1 month ago#3
I assume Hubert's will be extremely difficult on Maddening if you actually want to 100% it and get that dialogue.

User Info: RogueDeviant

RogueDeviant
1 month ago#4
Poison-puffs posted...
Petra and Bernadetta’s by far although it’s slightly easier on the Black Eagles route.

Do you not have enough fliers? I thought that map was easy.

User Info: Sir_Awesome

Sir_Awesome
1 month ago#5
Mercedes and Caspar's, solely for its utterly asinine requirements. And that its another repeat map.

The devs made a big dumb.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 month ago#6
Marianne's?
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"

User Info: dgfeagin

dgfeagin
1 month ago#7
Marianne's isn't bad as long as she doesn't move and you don't rush the boss.

Not looking forward to it on maddening, though.
-Daniel- FC: SW-2884-5724-6496
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Death end Re;Quest

User Info: Alanna82

Alanna82
1 month ago#8
Manuela's.

Petra and Bernie's isn't bad on repeat playthroughs. Manuela starts out way to weak to survive those Pegasus.
Don't mess with a Bunny!

User Info: jloweis

jloweis
1 month ago#9
I like Mariannes paralogue just for the sheer amount of resources you can potentially obtain. Like, you're fighting a ton of rare monsters that yield Umbral Steel and other rare materials, there's a few other items that the mages drop, theres Blutgang, which is a very strong weapon for Marianne and basically anyone who goes Mortal Savant, and a battalion.

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
1 month ago#10
Alanna82 posted...
Manuela's.

Petra and Bernie's isn't bad on repeat playthroughs. Manuela starts out way to weak to survive those Pegasus.

Oil and Water was okay. The second I saw where Manuela was, I deployed Flayn. Manuela was able to hold her own and then some with Nosferatu and just before the Knights would have been able to reach her, Flayn pulled her to us with Rescue. Hanneman and Byleth made quick work of them after that while the rest of the team took down the other bandits.

I'm going to go with The Face Beneath. Map and everything aside, the fact that the Death Knight's identity is only revealed on three paths and the requirements for unlocking said paralogue including recruiting at least one if not two characters is crazy. Mercedes at least talks about Jeritza pretty often while exploring, but why in the world would one imagine Caspar is involved? And on top of that, he's one of the two who actually requires his standards to be met to join your house; unless you're on Silver Snow, you'll have to get Brawling up to C, and even then you've got to get Mercedes too.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Worst Paralogue in the game (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived