• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How much do you like this person's personality: Ashe?

User Info: Pickley-

Pickley-
4 weeks ago#31
how can you hate him. i find his nerdiness about books almost endearing

User Info: Freeze_Flare

Freeze_Flare
4 weeks ago#32
Absolute cinnamon roll of a boy.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#33
It's odd, playing as M Byleth I really didn't like him but now I'm doing my F Byleth runs, I find him much more likable and I will marry him last in my BL playthrough because I like ending it on a good one.

Course I married Ignatz last in GD so perhaps my tastes aren't to be trusted, he was essentially slobbering all over me.

Ignatz is a nerd.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
4 weeks ago#34
I love how Sylvain got 69%

Also the Lonato boy is ok but also boring and forgettable. I really enjoy taking him down with Cassandra.

5/10
Here we go, off the rails.

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
4 weeks ago#35
I kind of like him. A sweet boy who should be swamped with girls dying to get some of him. He had a tough early life where he had to steal to survive, so he isn't just a cinnamon roll boy. Just saw his C support with Marianne and nearly loled.

He gets an 8/10.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is now Fire Emblem: Three Hnnghs.
Annette, Mercedes, and Marianne are the best girls in Three Houses. Fight me.

User Info: super_taco_ftw

super_taco_ftw
4 weeks ago#36
A very nice boi deserves a Very Nice score.

Honestly he's the first character I went out of my way to recruit and so far I haven't done a playthrough without him. Don't want that the change cause the thought of killing this lad breaks my heart.
"It is a mistake to believe you can solve all of life's problems with just potatoes." - Douglas Adams

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
4 weeks ago#37
"Lonato" is what stands out considering how much he brings him up. He also used to be a thief who supported two younger siblings before Lonato took him and both of them in.

Otherwise, him fighting with the Kingdom Dukedom (Empire Sellouts) in the Valley of Torment and usually dying on Turn 1 to a stride boosted party is what his usual fate is in VW/SS...and that is sad.

4/10, would be 5/10 if not for the Valley of Torment nonsense.
"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
-George R.R. Martin

User Info: Sephirowned

Sephirowned
4 weeks ago#38
He's a good boy and killing him is bad, end of story.

User Info: Spiritsaiyan101

Spiritsaiyan101
4 weeks ago#39
Something something Lonato. Always went on about him when I spoke to him in the monastery. Did it again post-timeskip before I killed him

Annoying
PSN/XBL: Spiritsaiyan101
Dokkan ID: 2816489404 (Global)

User Info: JustinTheJagged

JustinTheJagged
4 weeks ago#40
I like him, he is a nice boy that deserves a good wife.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How much do you like this person's personality: Ashe?
  • Topic Archived