• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How much do you like this person's personality: Ashe?

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
1 month ago#11
Someguy1006 posted...
Not very good. People talk about Cyril bringing up Rhea often but Ashe is much worse with Lonato.

This board really needs to stop memeing that he talks about Lonato all the time.
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
"Life is long when you live it, but oh so short when you look back."

User Info: leadintea

leadintea
1 month ago#12
Misha-Heart posted...
This board really needs to stop memeing that he talks about Lonato all the time.
Seriously. I mean, he's still not a great character but he doesn't mention Lonato as much as people say. Some serious Mandela Effect happening with this.
You can NOT go out into the world, when the world is so f***ed up as it is now, with your breath smelling like you are ready for war.

User Info: FelurFalas

FelurFalas
1 month ago#13
He is among the most forgettable characters. As a matter of fact, I probably remember him most for his freckles. lol
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
1 month ago#14
Thrasher7170 posted...
Someguy1006 posted...
Not very good. People talk about Cyril bringing up Rhea often but Ashe is much worse with Lonato.

....no. Just.... no. He talks about Lonato when it’s relevant (like right before and after the uprising, and whenever his childhood is brought up in supports).

Cyril literally never shuts up about Rhea. Half of his battle quotes are about her.

https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Cyril/Quotes

No. He has a single battle quote that can occur after defeating an enemy. Then he mentions Rhea in his death quote.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 month ago#15
Someguy1006 posted...
Thrasher7170 posted...
Someguy1006 posted...

....no. Just.... no. He talks about Lonato when it’s relevant (like right before and after the uprising, and whenever his childhood is brought up in supports).

Cyril literally never shuts up about Rhea. Half of his battle quotes are about her.

https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Cyril/Quotes

No. He has a single battle quote that can occur after defeating an enemy. Then he mentions Rhea in his death quote.

Pre TS, yes. Post TS, he has two. I was exaggerating, yes, but he still talks about Rhea faaaaaar more than any other character talks about their role model.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
1 month ago#16
Thrasher7170 posted...
Pre TS, yes. Post TS, he has two. I was exaggerating, yes, but he still talks about Rhea faaaaaar more than any other character talks about their role model.
I always felt like Cyril is supposed to represent the average citizen that is completely dependent on Rhea/the church just because they helped them out once.

When he talks about Rhea's achievements and why he loves her I imagine that's how the average devout follower feels. Even if Cyril doesn't care for the religion bit.

But imo, compared to Cyril and Leonie I'd say Ashe is pretty tame as far as idolization goes.
MG

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 month ago#17
Mega_Gardevoir posted...
Thrasher7170 posted...
I always felt like Cyril is supposed to represent the average citizen that is completely dependent on Rhea/the church just because they helped them out once.

When he talks about Rhea's achievements and why he loves her I imagine that's how the average devout follower feels. Even if Cyril doesn't care for the religion bit.

But imo, compared to Cyril and Leonie I'd say Ashe is pretty tame as far as idolization goes.

Compared to Cyril and Leonie, Ashe isn’t even idolizing.

Cyril: *unprompted* “Lady Rhea is the greatest person to ever exist and if you disagree you’re wrong. My existence is dedicated to Rhea wholeheartedly.”

Leonie: *also unprompted* “I’m Jeralt’s First and Greatest Apprentice. He’s my hero and you don’t appreciate him enough.”

Ashe: *in response to a question where Lonato is relevant* “Yeah, Lonato did this for me. He was a great dude.” *continues talking about the stuff that isn’t Lonato*
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#18
he's the very definition of a "good boy", which in turns makes him as interesting as wonder bread
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: SilverBassCross

SilverBassCross
1 month ago#19
His supports with Catherine and Petra take him up to a 7.

Also it's really stupid to downplay his personality to "talks about Lonato". I like the contrast between him being really idealistic and chivalrous, but having a past as a thief which also makes him one of the craftier people in the cast. He's a street smart guy trying to be the most "proper" knight.
Mother 4 and MegaMan Battle Network Chrono X, two fangames that deserve more recognition. Please check them out.
www.mother4game.com / www.mmbnchronox.com

User Info: 1998_z

1998_z
1 month ago#20
8, he’s a good kid.

My hand slipped and picked 7 instead.
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How much do you like this person's personality: Ashe?
  • Topic Archived