• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. The Update not only ruined MByleth's voice, it nerfed Bernie's supports

User Info: Airship_Canon

Airship_Canon
1 year ago#1
Original
https://imgtc.ws/i/H6FTuZN.png

Post Patch:
https://imgtc.ws/i/RxuZg2s.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0GZFPf1.gif

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 year ago#2
(sigh) f***.

Okay fine, go ahead and hate Bernie everyone. Seems Nintendo wants to white wash her backstory and blend her down to her tee hee cutesie character gimmick. We going full Awakening now.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

User Info: Leilani_Pelekai

Leilani_Pelekai
1 year ago#3
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
(sigh) f***.

Okay fine, go ahead and hate Bernie everyone. Seems Nintendo wants to white wash her backstory and blend her down to her tee hee cutesie character gimmick. We going full Awakening now.

I already did.
Walking the shores of Samoa, with the sea breeze caressing my curls, and the sun kissing my cheeks~

User Info: TalesOfXAndY

TalesOfXAndY
1 year ago#4
Why the f*** would they change that?
Hyped for: Persona 5: The Royal/Tales Of Arise

User Info: chughes724

chughes724
1 year ago#5
“Ruined”. “Nerfed”. You people complain the stupidest s***. It’s one goddamn line.
Listen to my story....this may be our last chance.

User Info: Dharengo

Dharengo
1 year ago#6
It’s... a pretty important line, which makes you wonder about what else they changed.

Especially if it’s for conversations you haven’t seen yet.

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
1 year ago#7
TalesOfXAndY posted...
Why the f*** would they change that?

f***.... Nintendo is censoring somethings so snowflakes can't have anything to manufacture rage about.
US N Switch "Number" FC SW-3804-3177-9797
US PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita PSN: Number090684

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 year ago#8
chughes724 posted...
“Ruined”. “Nerfed”. You people complain the stupidest s***. It’s one goddamn line.

It's more the fact that it happened to Bernadetta, who already is playing child abuse for "she's so cute and panicky :)" half the time.

Also, 3H is actually a fairly mature game for a modern FE, which makes me wonder if Nintendo is worried they should retreat from that.

Dharengo posted...
It’s... a pretty important line, which makes you wonder about what else they changed.

Especially if it’s for conversations you haven’t seen yet.

Also this.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 year ago#9
That's... really s***ty. That's a major part of her backstory that explains why she is the way she is.

M!Byleth sounds better, though. Must be the lack of abusive a****** in his voice.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. The Update not only ruined MByleth's voice, it nerfed Bernie's supports
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A