• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Church route maddening NG+ help

User Info: Genoshaft

Genoshaft
1 month ago#1
Hey guys. Doing my last route run with maddening new game +.

Going church route and I'm only using renown for support to get characters I need as early as possible. Maybe also reason D only because I've never been able to do a magic byleth run and I'm getting bored using the same progression.

No other bonuses other than statues since I can't turn that off. No amiibo. No online features. No crest items. No everyone a wyvern knight. No class skills.

I probably won't use Caspar and I'm assuming I'll lose edgelord and Hubert at some time.

That means I'll need about 4 or 5 more characters. Any recommendations?

The remaining BE chars I think i got a good idea what classes to make them. What about the other 4 or 5 peeps.

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
1 month ago#2
Lysithea, Leonie, Sylvain, Felix, Ingrid.

Genoshaft
1 month ago#3
Walshin posted...

Both Leonie and Bernie is okay? Not too redundant?

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
1 month ago#4
Genoshaft posted...
Walshin posted...

They have the same end goal of Bow Knight, yes. Are you doing a " Everybody is in a different class " challenge on top of it ? Because if you ain't, I don't see the problem in having two bow knights.

If you really wanna mix it up a bit just make them reach Bow Knight through a different path. Have one go through the Archer > Sniper line and the other through the Cavalier > Paladin. See how it alter their final performance.

Also Leonie just is a good unit with good growth rates and proficiencies. You don't have to make her a bow knight if you don't wanna. She could be a paladin, a Falcon knight, a great knight...

Genoshaft
1 month ago#5
Walshin posted...
Genoshaft posted...
Walshin posted...

They have the same end goal of Bow Knight, yes. Are you doing a " Everybody is in a different class " challenge on top of it ? Because if you ain't, I don't see the problem in having two bow knights.

If you really wanna mix it up a bit just make them reach Bow Knight through a different path. Have one go through the Archer > Sniper line and the other through the Cavalier > Paladin. See how it alter their final performance.

Also Leonie just is a good unit with good growth rates and proficiencies. You don't have to make her a bow knight if you don't wanna. She could be a paladin, a Falcon knight, a great knight...

Thanks! Yeah I'll go through different lines with them. Was not doing that sorta challenge but I just like everyone having their own roles.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Church route maddening NG+ help
  • Topic Archived