• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Okay, I admit it. I'm new to the Fire Emblem series and I'm dumb at this game.

User Info: jackfrost2016

jackfrost2016
4 weeks ago#1
I'm at Chapter 17 of the Blue Lions route and I went overboard on recruiting everyone I could a month or two before the time skip happened. Which resulted in the only unit I wasn't able to get was Caspar.

I should have just stuck with the non-BL/GD units I can recruit through Story Progress and Professor Level Rank Ups along with Dorothea and Raphael.

I also spent an inordinate amount of time having my students eat together so I can see as many of their supports as I could.

Now the paired endings I'll get for certain characters are going to be... Very random.

But my Professor Level is at A+ and most of my Skills are either at C Rank or above C Rank, so that's something nice that I hope carries over into New Game+ when I go GD or BL Route.

Query: Do Items and Money carry over into New Game+? (Aside from certain ones you get through the story or in Paralogues such as the Relics.)

So what sort of endings between characters do you reccomend I should aim for?
I love people, but sometimes people can be just the worst.

User Info: MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom
4 weeks ago#2
only battalions carry over the NG+, though you can "sort of" bring some money over by buying all spare battalions near the end of the prior run and then dismissing them in the new file. I don't think you'd get much though, so I'm not sure how useful that really is.

The shop level from the end game carries over so you can buy silvers, advanced seals, etc. Skill levels, supports and professor level don't directly carry over to NG+, but you can buy back any skill levels/supports you unlocked in prior runs. There are some other NG+ threads that you might want to look at for more specifics and hints. Free tip to conserve some renown-don't immediately boost professor rank to A+ when you start NG+-finish all the quests on the first exploration day to get professor rank E+, then max professor rank
3DS FC-1564-2439-6230
Switch: SW-0109-5810-2135
(message deleted)

User Info: Omega203

Omega203
4 weeks ago#4
jackfrost2016 posted...
So what sort of endings between characters do you reccomend I should aim for?

I would say just try to make the pairings that you like best. As long as the two have each other as their closest ally and have a support, they will be paired.

User Info: MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom
4 weeks ago#5
you can check who a character has as their highest support by checking the roster pages and in one of the corners will have the "closest allies" listing the three people they have the highest support with. If a character is at the top of someone's closest allies and has an A rank support, there is a good chance they will be in a paired ending
3DS FC-1564-2439-6230
Switch: SW-0109-5810-2135

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
4 weeks ago#6
lmao the ONLY unit you didn't get is the one that changes the BL story.
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon and TMS#FE defense forces.

User Info: akira595

akira595
4 weeks ago#7
MarkofWisdom posted...
you can check who a character has as their highest support by checking the roster pages and in one of the corners will have the "closest allies" listing the three people they have the highest support with. If a character is at the top of someone's closest allies and has an A rank support, there is a good chance they will be in a paired ending

Unfortunately it's still pretty random. I've given up on trying to get certain students together. On one route, I really wanted Sylvain and Dorothea to get together so I paired them up in almost every battle, had them eat together every time, had them sing together, and had them do group tasks together. They were both each other's favorite person and weren't close to anyone of the opposite gender.

But they still didn't end up together even though they can. I gave up caring at that point and just let it happen however the characters wanted lol.
"Well, sir, I feel like a, like a slice of butter... melting on top of a big-ol' pile of flapjacks.."
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Okay, I admit it. I'm new to the Fire Emblem series and I'm dumb at this game.
  • Topic Archived