• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Do you believe Claude is being genuine through most of the story? *Spoilers*

User Info: DOTBHDD

DOTBHDD
4 days ago#1
Is Claude's golden boy persona genuine?

Claude has been perceived as the game's "Golden Boy" but I want to know if people honestly think he's being sincere with all of his actions towards eveyone. Or if the few times he's stepped out of line (with Byleth, Cyril, Rhea, ect.) can be excused because he's so charming compared to Rhea, Edelgard, and Dimitri.
Remember to attempt showing empathy online over sympathy and apathy. The internet can't solve your mental health issues.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 days ago#2
Well, he didn't read Jeralt's diary, try to figure out what Jeralt meant by Byleth having no heartbeat, and then Byleth wakes up in the middle of the night with Claude's hand on her boob because he snuck into her room and SWEARS that he's just trying to feel for her heart, honest!

That's a point in his favour.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Binkster

Binkster
4 days ago#3
If u believe he is, then go back to the Awakening cast
"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)
Official Claude of FETH Board

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
4 days ago#4
I think he's genuine, because if he weren't Claude would be a complex and shrewd character. But he isn't. He's just a nice guy, a typical run of the mill FE lord.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
4 days ago#5
Hilda calls him out for being fake most of the time. And he manipulates Byleth into taking a position he would otherwise have absolutely no interest and doesn't have the background for, all so Claude can have a puppet leader in Fodlan that he can use when he becomes King of Almyra and tries to unite their countries.

"Can we really draw a definitive line in the sand and say one group of people is all good and another all bad?"

Doesn't seem to have a problem when me and Lysithea and discussing how we must commit genocide against the Agarthans because there is no other rational course of action. And joins in as well when the time comes.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
4 days ago#6
What if Claude's only reason for opening Fodlan's borders was that he could invade it?
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon and TMS#FE defense forces.

User Info: DOTBHDD

DOTBHDD
4 days ago#7
StellaLunaris posted...
Well, he didn't read Jeralt's diary, try to figure out what Jeralt meant by Byleth having no heartbeat, and then Byleth wakes up in the middle of the night with Claude's hand on her boob because he snuck into her room and SWEARS that he's just trying to feel for her heart, honest!

What the f*** are you talking about?
Remember to attempt showing empathy online over sympathy and apathy. The internet can't solve your mental health issues.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 days ago#8
DOTBHDD posted...
StellaLunaris posted...

What the f*** are you talking about?

It's an inside joke.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 days ago#9
He's genuine in his intent to use people like tools. Genuinely a PoS that Claude.
Memes
Mommy Rhea's lap is best lap.

User Info: MisterNobody

MisterNobody
4 days ago#10
Yes, Claude is genuine. A 100% genuine b****.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Do you believe Claude is being genuine through most of the story? *Spoilers*
  • Post New Message