• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Is it possible to recruit everyone with supports 4 chapters before the timeskip?

User Info: Plaidistic

Plaidistic
4 days ago#1
I recently just found that it was much easier to recruit everyone with B Supports. I had just gotten Lysithea(Playing Black Eagles Route first. On Chapter 8.) and I’m close to getting Mercedes, Marianne, Felix, Annette, Ingrid, and Raphael. Those 6 are all currently on C supports. Do you think it may be possible recruit everyone before the timeskip?

User Info: ZodiacSoldier

ZodiacSoldier
4 days ago#2
so you have 4 chapters left before time skip? I think you should be able to do it. On my first playthrough I didn't know about the B support recruitment until a few chapter before time skip and I still managed to get everyone.

But have you recruited anyone else? It helps a lot to plan ahead and make use of Gifts / Lost items and meals to build as much support as you can.
Steam: ZodiacSolder // i5-8600K // Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E // EVGA RTX 2080 XC
PSN/XBox: ZodiacSoldierJL // 3DS FC: 3797-9082-8623 // Switch FC: SW-6184-3549-7403
It should be possible, though you'll likely have to save scum.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U, MHG and MHW IGN: JC

User Info: KevinCC

KevinCC
4 days ago#4
Leonie's B Support is locked until 12/27, after Chapter 9's battle.
Kissed-by-fire Emblem: You know nothing, Prince Chrom.

User Info: SirBob1137

SirBob1137
4 days ago#5
Just meet requirements for Caspar and Leonie, and the rest you can get with supports. Make sure to save a bunch, and if a full week goes by where you don’t recruit any of them (once they are at B support), just redo that week. If you get someone, then save, and do the next week.

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
4 days ago#6
What do your skill levels look like? Frankly just C+ is usually enough to meet the requirements for everyone pretty easily if you plan a little ahead. I got everyone bar Raphael by Chapter 6 (and he joined a chapter later) on my own first BE run and only a few of them through B.

Of course you have some of the more problematic ones that you want, so if you have not planned for them, just gifting them to B is probably better. Felix should come naturally. It's just that his requirements are a bit higher since they are your boons but unless you purposefully veered away from Swords, you shouldn't need a B support.

If you haven't invested into Flying/Riding/Heavy Armor yet, then meeting Ingrid/Marianne/Raphael's reqs could also be problematic since you only have so many Faculty training available. You can get Flying to B in 4 sessions (make sure you reset for Great) which is probably easier to achieve.

https://serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/recruitment/
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Is it possible to recruit everyone with supports 4 chapters before the timeskip?
  • Post New Message