• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. If Sothis can see and hear through Byleth...

User Info: KittyBandit

KittyBandit
1 week ago#11
NightCats posted...
Now if only you had an attractive women inside your body

You already do.
The joke is on you, Nintendo. I already printed out a picture of Elise and I can rub her face anytime I want.

User Info: HentaiSenpai

HentaiSenpai
1 week ago#12
gizmo0601 posted...
special time doesn't happen until war phase, and by then both are one.

She's still there and it's even worse during the war phase because they're even more connected. Her S-Support implies that they can influence each other's feelings and she can tell what emotions Byleth is feeling.
Real girls grow old and bitter. Waifus stay beautiful forever.
2D>3D

User Info: NightCats

NightCats
1 week ago#13
KittyBandit posted...
You already do.
Something something woodchipper
FC 4313 4223 4227

User Info: DrGaster

DrGaster
1 week ago#14
Vayu_The_End posted...
There was fanart of Sothis making teasing comments while Byleth was having "special time" with Lysithea.

"Special time" being tea time or something you shouldn't be posting on Gamefaqs?
GameFAQs: A place where nerds and losers can come together and become the bullies they've always wanted to be.

HentaiSenpai
1 week ago#15
DrGaster posted...
Vayu_The_End posted...
There was fanart of Sothis making teasing comments while Byleth was having "special time" with Lysithea.

"Special time" being tea time or something you shouldn't be posting on Gamefaqs?

Not tea time.
https://i.imgtc.ws/lh9ThOL.png
2D>3D

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 week ago#16
HentaiSenpai posted...
gizmo0601 posted...
special time doesn't happen until war phase, and by then both are one.

She's still there and it's even worse during the war phase because they're even more connected. Her S-Support implies that they can influence each other's feelings and she can tell what emotions Byleth is feeling.

If you don't S support her, you're always having threesomes

User Info: TalesOfXAndY

TalesOfXAndY
1 week ago#17
So if you S-support Rhea Sothis gets a front row seat as to what f***ing her daughter feels like.

Nice
Hyped for: Persona 5: The Royal/Tales Of Arise
I still wonder how it would work. In her s-support, Sothis comes back because she felt Byleth's loneliness. She is also worried when Byleth confesses to her and wonders if it was her own feelings that somehow influenced and shaped Byleth's feelings torwards her.

They obviously have some kind of emotional bond due to their souls being linked. What about other feelings, though? What if Byleth started having dirty thoughts? Would she know?
General, another settlement needs your help. I'll mark it on your map.

User Info: chughes724

chughes724
1 week ago#19
Preston--Garvey posted...
I still wonder how it would work. In her s-support, Sothis comes back because she felt Byleth's loneliness. She is also worried when Byleth confesses to her and wonders if it was her own feelings that somehow influenced and shaped Byleth's feelings torwards her.

They obviously have some kind of emotional bond due to their souls being linked. What about other feelings, though? What if Byleth started having dirty thoughts? Would she know?
Hmm, good question. That convo also implies that Sothis always had feelings towards Byleth, and only reveals that she’s still around when Byleth doesn’t romance anyone else, because she doesn’t want them to be alone. That’s kinda sweet.
Listen to my story....this may be our last chance.

HentaiSenpai
1 week ago#20
chughes724 posted...
Preston--Garvey posted...

Hmm, good question. That convo also implies that Sothis always had feelings towards Byleth, and only reveals that she’s still around when Byleth doesn’t romance anyone else, because she doesn’t want them to be alone. That’s kinda sweet.

Her confession is pretty adorable. You wouldn't think she would get so flustered.
2D>3D
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. If Sothis can see and hear through Byleth...
  • Post New Message