• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How does NG+ helps maddening. Other than.

User Info: Dragonruler9999

Dragonruler9999
4 weeks ago#1
These renown support head start.
Blah

User Info: MrPerson01

MrPerson01
4 weeks ago#2
Renown statue exp bonus.

User Info: Reversal

Reversal
4 weeks ago#3
Battalions are carried over. And crest items exist (although they have low activation rates).

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
4 weeks ago#4
OP battalions wreck the early game
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon and TMS#FE defense forces.

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
4 weeks ago#5
The statue boosts are the big one I think. More XP, more class mastery. Allows you to get ahead of the enemy curve sooner.

The second big advantage is professor rank carry over. More rank equals more instructions and aux battle equals more xp and skills equals more power. You also gain instantly gain access to a maxxed armory, which means buyable silver weapons, and even one brave for each weapon type.

And the third big one is bataillon carryover combined with the ability to buy back skill rank for Renown. Going around in the mock battle with C rank Authority and the Lord bataillion ( example : Immortal Corps ) is... Nasty. And fighting in the 3rd map with A rank in bow ( as an example ) and a brave bow is just plain rude.

User Info: MechaFlo

MechaFlo
4 weeks ago#6
I'm a bit torn if I want to try going into GD Maddening Raw or if I want to carry over the NG+ benefits. From what I hear they nerfed exp gains in maddening in a way that lines up with the statue exp gains so it sounds like it may be balanced around assuming you're in NG+.

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
4 weeks ago#7
MechaFlo posted...
I'm a bit torn if I want to try going into GD Maddening Raw or if I want to carry over the NG+ benefits. From what I hear they nerfed exp gains in maddening in a way that lines up with the statue exp gains so it sounds like it may be balanced around assuming you're in NG+.

I'm intending to try NG+ Maddening first. Based on how hard I find it, I may try OG Maddening next.
"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
-George R.R. Martin

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
4 weeks ago#8
Everything that was said, but also shop ranks carry over. So right from the start you can buy silver and brave weapons as well as the 20hp and 99hp healing items. Having A+ professor rank will give you a money boost since you'll get 5k per month off the bat. You can buy your way into weapon ranks to use better weapons.
Thanks for saving fighting games Goku!

User Info: Kythlyn

Kythlyn
4 weeks ago#9
Everything just adds up to much easier experience. Not quite as trivial as Hard on NG+ though.
http://gamerhorizon.com/

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
4 weeks ago#10
the exp boost if you have all of them will turn the reduced experience to HM experience gains. which is great, but you'll have to contend with enemy stats matching your own. and them having high level skills. you can try to circumvent this by buying A+ weapon skills to make it even.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How does NG+ helps maddening. Other than.
  • Topic Archived